Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2018 at 2:08 PM
Default Dynamic Menus in SimPE
This has got to be an easy question, but... in SimPE, I know how to see Pie Menu Functions for a simple menu, but when it's a Dynamic Menu, where's the rest of it? When I'm looking at the menus on a custom object, how do I see/edit the options under a dynamic menu in SimPE?

I have looked at this http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=225765 but still can't find them.

Reposted from Random, Stupid Questions because, apparently, it wasn't THAT easy.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 16th May 2018 at 9:06 PM
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2018 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
The text before .../ is the first part of the menu, and what follows that is the second half of the menu.

Where? This is what I see. I can tell by the asterisks and context that they are dynamic, but where do I find the rest of it to edit or view it?

Dynamic Menu Screenshot
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th May 2018 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Look at the TTA instead. That has just the strings.

The TTAs just have the same info.

Maybe my question isn't clear. Like in this screenshot, it shows *Set business type. We know from the game that there are various types under that menu: Generic, Relaxation, Restaurant... but I'm wondering how to see those in SimPE.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th May 2018 at 7:30 AM
Look at STR# 0x012E Make ActionString prim string set!