Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#851 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CallistaTheSim
Sorry I allways forget
No worries - you'll remember eventually!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#852 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 3:41 PM
My sim looked like she rolled her eyes at meh D:<
Mad Poster
#853 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 12:50 AM
She might have. Sims 1 Sims used to periodically look up at the screen as if to say, "What are you doing to me?"

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#854 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 10:46 PM
Ronen doesn't have a right arm, but don't feel too bad, he's got a hand growing out of his chest!
Field Researcher
#855 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Ronen doesn't have a right arm, but don't feel too bad, he's got a hand growing out of his chest!

Ooh, the space hair on the alien lady with the braid looks lovely. Can I ask where you got it?
Scholar
#856 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
Ooh, the space hair on the alien lady with the braid looks lovely. Can I ask where you got it?

Ah that is the Stellar Space stuff fan pack from The Plumbob Tea Society.

http://plumbobteasociety.tumblr.com...oration-between

You can pick and choose what you want or you can DL the whole pack. Personally I downloaded the whole pack because I'm pretty obsessed with alien stuff, but I don't use everything either.
Top Secret Researcher
#857 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 5:57 PM
OMG that stuff pack... Me want it
Theorist
#858 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mixa97sr
OMG that stuff pack... Me want it

I know right? I nabbed that a couple months back when it was first mentioned. Sad that the community can release a free stuff pack in their spare time that's 1000x better than what EA's entire Sims4 SP team can do when they're getting payed to work on it full time :\
Scholar
#859 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
I know right? I nabbed that a couple months back when it was first mentioned. Sad that the community can release a free stuff pack in their spare time that's 1000x better than what EA's entire Sims4 SP team can do when they're getting payed to work on it full time :\

At least this stuff pack has tons of content. I've also downloaded a lot of sims 2&3 conversions for Sims 4. The only problem I tend to get with custom content is occasionally seams in clothing, small gaps, and seams in hair as well. Although I just noticed the dad hair in the parenthood pack has seams in it!! ARGH I don't know what to do about it. :/
Theorist
#860 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 12:47 AM
At least this stuff pack has tons of content. I've also downloaded a lot of sims 2&3 conversions for Sims 4. The only problem I tend to get with custom content is occasionally seams in clothing, small gaps, and seams in hair as well. Although I just noticed the dad hair in the parenthood pack has seams in it!! ARGH I don't know what to do about it. :/

Well it's not like EA is doing much better on those "seams"

^ striped swatches of one of the toddler stuff outfits look like this
Scholar
#861 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 5:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
Well it's not like EA is doing much better on those "seams"

^ striped swatches of one of the toddler stuff outfits look like this

Yeah thats what I said right? One of the Parenthood pack hairs for men has a lot of seams in it Apparently hair seams can be fixed if you have a certain type of video card but mine is Radeon not Nvidia so...I don't know what to do.

When I say seams in clothing, there are cracks along the seams/waist where you can see the sims skin. One of the suits in the Interstellar pack does that on the waist for me. For the most part though its one of the best fan packs.
Theorist
#862 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 5:47 AM
Yeah thats what I said right? One of the Parenthood pack hairs for men has a lot of seams in it Apparently hair seams can be fixed if you have a certain type of video card but mine is Radeon not Nvidia so...I don't know what to do.

When I say seams in clothing, there are cracks along the seams/waist where you can see the sims skin. One of the suits in the Interstellar pack does that on the waist for me. For the most part though its one of the best fan packs.

I mean, that kind of stuff is forgivable in custom content. but that kinda crap coming from an official pack. WTF are they doing?! Like, this just makes me so damn mad... like, how convoluted is the mapping on that outfit that this was even fucking possible?!

I mean, the misalignment on the top and bottom parts -- which really have no business being separate parts in the first place because that's no where near any natural clothing seam-- sure, that's fine, that stuff can happen, but how the blue hell did they get TWO yellow stripes where there should be ONE, and manage to misalign BOTH of them?! xD

Their ability to fuck shit up is almost scientifically fascinating!
Scholar
#863 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 10:29 AM
LOL I never noticed the issue with the dress, maybe I haven't used that one, I dunno, but I sure noticed with the hair issue. You're right though, you pay for that, it should be better.
Space Pony
#864 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 5:08 AM
My sims talk to their friends from other sides of the door,eat on the toilet and won't skinny dip on top of a penthouse 'cause there's a child around.around means about 40metes below them.
Scholar
#865 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 5:59 AM

My sims older daughter came over to visit and took a mud bath when she was there. Even though she was in her bathing suit, when her father walked in on her, he reacted in embarrassment and so did she. I had to delete the tub because after her visit the toddlers kept bathing in mud.

When Deaglan asks Ciaran about "the outside world", his brother stretches out weirdly because I think that question should only be asked to adults and possibly older siblings.
Scholar
#866 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 2:59 PM
I threw a birthday party for a toddler. Party went well enough, we got a silver medal for it, and she got a happy moodlet. But even though she blew out the candles on the cake, she didn't age up. The party ended, the guests went home, and that night she got out of bed and aged up on her own. But by that point the happy moodlet had run out, and she got a sad 'forgotten birthday' moodlet!

EXCUSE ME! I THREW HER A PARTY. THERE WERE FIFTEEN GUESTS. HER MOTHER (A SOUS CHEF, I MIGHT ADD), BAKED HER SIGNATURE CAKE FOR THE EVENT! HER BIRTHDAY WAS MOST CERTAINLY NOT FORGOTTEN.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Lab Assistant
#867 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 10:10 PM
So, I throw I gold date. It's saying, "Wondreful Date! blah blah Prize in household inventory blah blah" Meh look in dah household inventory. I lost 2 diarys and no gift (cuz dah diarys were in the inventory [cuz I moved an forgot about them then found out and forgot to take them out]) Meh afterwards:
._ _ _
/ 0 ' 0 \
\ _ O _ /
Scholar
#868 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 3:58 AM

"Mairead" was still a baby. Have to wonder what gossip about a baby would entail...

"I heard Mairead still shits her diapers!" "I heard Mairead is actually an alien!"
Space Pony
#869 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 4:17 PM
I accidentally found out that my sims are pregnant from random townies, without even knowing each other.Weird way of keeping the town full!
Scholar
#870 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 4:44 PM
My sims had a baby. Everyone in the house had a friendship relationship with the baby when he was born except the parents who were at zero. After a weeks worth of interaction, parents and baby became friends.

Fast forward to toddlerhood. Dad is going to put son in the highchair for the first time. HE cant. Keeps complaining about a routing error (which I almost never get) so I try to fix that but nothing is blocking it. He puts the kid down. I click the kid...

It says "Funny introduction" "Friendly introduction". Wait a minute, wait a minute...this kid has never met his mother or father? I had to introduce the parents to their own toddler son before they could do any further interactions with him. Biggest wtf glitch moment I've had so far..
Field Researcher
#871 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 6:35 AM
My sims had a baby. Everyone in the house had a friendship relationship with the baby when he was born except the parents who were at zero. After a weeks worth of interaction, parents and baby became friends.

Fast forward to toddlerhood. Dad is going to put son in the highchair for the first time. HE cant. Keeps complaining about a routing error (which I almost never get) so I try to fix that but nothing is blocking it. He puts the kid down. I click the kid...

It says "Funny introduction" "Friendly introduction". Wait a minute, wait a minute...this kid has never met his mother or father? I had to introduce the parents to their own toddler son before they could do any further interactions with him. Biggest wtf glitch moment I've had so far..

Actually I keep having this too, it randomly seems to pop up during the toddler stage - no matter how much the parents interact with tiny spawn sim beforehand - and I have to "introduce" parents and tot all over to get anything to work. Honestly, lately the toddler stage has gone from something I really enjoyed to something that prevents me from playing families because it has become so glitchy. Randomly needing to reintroduce the actual parents to the kids, eye and hair colours switching, all moodlets suddenly going boom and the toddlers going into a "fine" state that is sometimes pretty hard to get them out of, and of course the complete inability to get toddlers to sleep no matter how utterly tired they are. (In my experience they go to sleep but bounce out of bed just as quickly to go do other stuff. Being tired as they are they quickly go into the red, which in turn has them smash the dollhouse before I can stop them, and so the tot is angry, tired AND sad. All this despite having the adult sims in the household spend every waking moment attending the tot. Ugh.) Oooh, and the fact that toddlers send adults into life-threatening hysteria all the time. -.-;
Field Researcher
#872 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 2:09 PM
Actually I keep having this too, it randomly seems to pop up during the toddler stage - no matter how much the parents interact with tiny spawn sim beforehand - and I have to "introduce" parents and tot all over to get anything to work. Honestly, lately the toddler stage has gone from something I really enjoyed to something that prevents me from playing families because it has become so glitchy. Randomly needing to reintroduce the actual parents to the kids, eye and hair colours switching, all moodlets suddenly going boom and the toddlers going into a "fine" state that is sometimes pretty hard to get them out of, and of course the complete inability to get toddlers to sleep no matter how utterly tired they are. (In my experience they go to sleep but bounce out of bed just as quickly to go do other stuff. Being tired as they are they quickly go into the red, which in turn has them smash the dollhouse before I can stop them, and so the tot is angry, tired AND sad. All this despite having the adult sims in the household spend every waking moment attending the tot. Ugh.) Oooh, and the fact that toddlers send adults into life-threatening hysteria all the time. -.-;

hm, my toddlers have all been glitch free but now I'm scared lol.
Scholar
#873 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 5:11 PM

Yikes.... I haven't had it like that. I've had up to five at once (thank god not for long) and it was hard to manage, but this is the first 'introduce' glitch I've encountered.

Hair and eyes never change for me, except eyebrows on alien toddlers and children and that particular glitch seems to have 'disappeared'.
Field Researcher
#874 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 6:39 AM
Yikes.... I haven't had it like that. I've had up to five at once (thank god not for long) and it was hard to manage, but this is the first 'introduce' glitch I've encountered.

Hair and eyes never change for me, except eyebrows on alien toddlers and children and that particular glitch seems to have 'disappeared'.

Naturally, as in born from the couples in-game, I've had three at once at the most, but I was stupid enough to do a toddler madness challenge (one adult and seven tots) once, so I've basically played maximum amount of toddlers the game allows without family size mods.
I, uh, do not recommend it. Brrr.
And I haven't played aliens this year at all, got sick and tired of all the wonkiness (the endless GAH AN ALIEN - negative relationship hit - reaction, despite being the parent of the alien in question even, and the endless stalking and mind-wiping of the computer generated aliens in my game. Just - no. No more.), just regular sims and vampires.
Scholar
#875 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 9:21 PM
Help me, mother

And I haven't played aliens this year at all, got sick and tired of all the wonkiness (the endless GAH AN ALIEN - negative relationship hit - reaction, despite being the parent of the alien in question even, and the endless stalking and mind-wiping of the computer generated aliens in my game. Just - no. No more.), just regular sims and vampires.

See, I only play aliens and humans, never vampires, in fact I use the mod to keep them from even generating. But the disguise thing IS annoying, especially when the alien isn't even in disguise and yet a sim sees through their disguise... UM THEY ARENT IN DISGUISE. And stop being so ...prejudice against aliens stupid sims! :/
Page 35 of 38