Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 11:12 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default CC Magic version 2732 download?
Hey so I have had issues with CC Magic for a while and this was out of random since it use to work. I have found another thread that actually helped me figure out my issue with it but it was an old thread and I did ask this same question in hopes someone may answer it for me if they take a look at the thread, but since it is going on I think about almost 2 weeks now with no reply I am asking straight up on the forum here. What is the link to version 2732, because clearly the most recent version does not work for me and after reading the other person's thread this seems to be the best option to try now, downloaded the 2732 version of CC Magic only problem is that they don't have earlier versions of this download on the main page for the CC Magic download, so I am kind of screwed if no one can find me the other version to download somewhere. Please help, thanks.