Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 7:09 AM
Default Photo Quality
Is this photo good enough to be posted in the download forum? I wasn't sure how good the quality has to be??
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 7:14 AM
Moving to CFF for you.

No unfortunately, like I said on the CR it needs to be a picture taken with a screenshot program or the print Screen button, not the in-game camera. They take small pictures and if you enlarge them they become blurry.

Have you tried the print Screen button? It's to the right on your key board.

I use Fraps, it's free. Then once I have all of my pictures I change them to jpgs in FastStone, also free.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 9:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Moving to CFF for you.

No unfortunately, like I said on the CR it needs to be a picture taken with a screenshot program or the print Screen button, not the in-game camera. They take small pictures and if you enlarge them they become blurry.

Have you tried the print Screen button? It's to the right on your key board.

I use Fraps, it's free. Then once I have all of my pictures I change them to jpgs in FastStone, also free.

Yeah, print-screen doesn't work, for some reason it just takes a picture of my desktop, or whatever I have open in the background.
I'll try Fraps. Thanks
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 3:16 PM
When you take pictures, also try to get rid of the build grid (use the swatch tool for that).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 10:43 PM
Some people do have the desktop or black screen problem. Usually changing your desktop wallpaper back to windows fixes it. I prefer to use Fraps myself.

Good point about the grid maxon. Walls up/ lights on/grid off/ceiling on are good things to check before taking a picture.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Inventor
#6 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 5:19 AM
To have lights on in a lot without Sims, use this cheat: boolprop allObjectLightsOn true.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 7:13 AM
Thanks for your help everyone