Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#576 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 9:53 PM Last edited by Morphar : 3rd Nov 2017 at 3:40 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by thejabby
can someone help me with the fix for the toddler thing. When I pick up a toddler the sim's arm is like twisted and disfigured. What am I suppose to do to fix this?

Have you tried mine? There are now 31 downloads and not much complaints so....
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...155#post5289155

Edit:
Wow, 60 downloads but not a single respons. Is it woking now?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#577 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 8:26 PM
Is there a way to use the sliders on sims that are not part of your household without going into their household and making them playable? I wanna make my butler taller, but if I make him playable the game generates me a new butler x.x
Mad Poster
#578 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 9:18 PM
If you use the foot slider version by CmarNYC in post #469 ( https://www.modthesims.info/sh...255#post5231255 ) then you should be able to shift-click him and select Edit In CAS then change his height from there. You will need to enable testing cheats and the cas.fulleditmode cheats as well before entering CAS.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
#579 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
If you use the foot slider version by CmarNYC in post #469 ( http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...255#post5231255 ) then you should be able to shift-click him and select Edit In CAS then change his height from there. You will need to enable testing cheats and the cas.fulleditmode cheats as well before entering CAS.

oh, I thought it was outdated. If I add that mod, will I have to remove this one?
Scholar
#580 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DreamaDove
oh, I thought it was outdated. If I add that mod, will I have to remove this one?

Look here:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...155#post5289155
Test Subject
#581 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Wow, 60 downloads but not a single respons. Is it woking now?

Just wanted to say thank you
I tried the height and it works perfectly, finally can have tall or short parents playing with their toddlers !
Test Subject
#582 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 1:52 AM Last edited by GuilhermeSchilling : 7th Nov 2017 at 2:25 AM.
Can someone help me with a thing? I have modified the mod to become more realistic and now I have a bug when tall and short sims move their arms too close to the hip.

Sorry, my English is a work in progress

Below is an screenshot to know better what is happening and the mod to fix it.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Height Slider Mod.zip (8.3 KB, 109 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Here is the mod to try to fix it.
Scholar
#583 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GuilhermeSchilling
Can someone help me with a thing? I have modified the mod to become more realistic and now I have a bug when tall and short sims move their arms too close to the hip.

Sorry, my English is a work in progress

Below is an screenshot to know better what is happening and the mod to fix it.

Sorry, can't help but what is more realistic with your mod? What is different to the one by vectorplexus?
Test Subject
#584 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 3:04 PM Last edited by GuilhermeSchilling : 7th Nov 2017 at 4:59 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Sorry, can't help but what is more realistic with your mod? What is different to the one by vectorplexus?

I've downloaded your mod and edited it. My mod have more height differences, and it modify other body parts. For exemple: Tall Sims have taller legs and short sims have shorter legs.
Mad Poster
#585 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 6:47 PM
I can't remember which bone pair you need to edit but one of them controls the offset for the arms. I had the same problem when I edited the foot slider for my own personal use. It's been that long since I made the changes though I can't remember which I edited. Sorry.

Test Subject
#586 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 7:11 PM
I can't remember which bone pair you need to edit but one of them controls the offset for the arms. I had the same problem when I edited the foot slider for my own personal use. It's been that long since I made the changes though I can't remember which I edited. Sorry.

I use the Bone Delta tool to edit the bones, I don't know if it need to create a new bone to fix it.
Mad Poster
#587 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 8:47 PM
I just opened the package with sims4studio and messed around with the bones already in there and one of the pairs fixed the issue. I've never used the Bone Delta Tool.

Test Subject
#588 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 9:19 PM
I just opened the package with sims4studio and messed around with the bones already in there and one of the pairs fixed the issue. I've never used the Bone Delta Tool.

How did you manage to find a resource to edit the bones with sims4studio?
Mad Poster
#589 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 7:35 PM
I just edited what was already in the Height Slider Short package. There's a Bone Pose resource already in there. If you select that and then in the right side of the window click on Edit Items... next to Deltas. They're not named though so it was just trial and error.

Test Subject
#590 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 1:46 AM Last edited by GuilhermeSchilling : 9th Nov 2017 at 5:52 PM.
I just edited what was already in the Height Slider Short package. There's a Bone Pose resource already in there. If you select that and then in the right side of the window click on Edit Items... next to Deltas. They're not named though so it was just trial and error.

I don't know well how the bone hash works. I just need a expert to help me with this.
Test Subject
#591 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 7:03 AM
I've downloaded the v6, the bottom one that says "tons of sliders", I've tried to change the height of my sims, with "add_slider Height -100" and tried it at 100 paused in live mode and got nothing. I have script mods and custom content checked in game options. i also tried the one labeled "stable". neither worked on regular sims or vampires. I'm using windows 10 if that matters. am i doing something wrong? i feel like i'm missing something.
i looked through other answers for as long as i could manage without frustration and found nothing helpful..
Test Subject
#592 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cameric
I've downloaded the v6, the bottom one that says "tons of sliders", I've tried to change the height of my sims, with "add_slider Height -100" and tried it at 100 paused in live mode and got nothing. I have script mods and custom content checked in game options. i also tried the one labeled "stable". neither worked on regular sims or vampires. I'm using windows 10 if that matters. am i doing something wrong? i feel like i'm missing something.
i looked through other answers for as long as i could manage without frustration and found nothing helpful..

I know what the problem is. The old script is incopatable with the latest game patches, you need to download the fix by Ash77.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Slider Scripts.zip (22 Bytes, 186 downloads)
Test Subject
#593 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 7:58 PM
I know what the problem is. The old script is incopatable with the latest game patches, you need to download the fix by Ash77.

when i open the zip file there's nothing in it
Test Subject
#594 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliSimmerrr
when i open the zip file there's nothing in it

Sorry, I forget to move the file to the folder.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Slider Scripts.zip (7.1 KB, 465 downloads) - View custom content
Instructor
#595 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 9:41 PM
The short and tall Sliders by Vectorplexus need to be Updated. The Sims' arms bend weirdly through the side of their bodys. Happen after yesterday's patch update.
Test Subject
#596 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
The short and tall Sliders by Vectorplexus need to be Updated. The Sims' arms bend weirdly through the side of their bodys. Happen after yesterday's patch update.

Try the fix by Morphar, now I'm trying to edit it to make more height differences but it's not ready yet, the arms of my Sims are twisted when they move their arms too close to the hip. I need an expert in bone hash to help me to finish it.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MTS_Morphar_1727455_MorpharsAlotofslidersforTheSims4Mixture.zip (16.0 KB, 1806 downloads) - View custom content
Instructor
#597 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 10:31 PM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 10th Nov 2017 at 4:21 AM.
Okay thank you. I downloaded the package files. I won't be able to test it until after my G.E.D classes.

Try the fix by Morphar, now I'm trying to edit it to make more height differences but it's not ready yet, the arms of my Sims are twisted when they move their arms too close to the hip. I need an expert in bone hash to help me to finish it.

Reporting back: Their arms still bend through the side of their body.
Test Subject
#598 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 3:59 PM Last edited by GuilhermeSchilling : 11th Nov 2017 at 7:09 PM.
Reporting back: Their arms still bend through the side of their body.

I'm looking for an expert to help me with this.
Test Subject
#599 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 5:25 PM
Hey; would anyone be willing to compile a list of necessary files/instructions so I can use the height mod after the most recent patch? I appreciate all of your efforts to update it, but it's very confusing to dig through old threads and knowing which files I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Instructor
#600 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 6:48 PM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 11th Nov 2017 at 7:26 PM.
C +crtl or C + alt add_slider height 100 through -100 press enter. (In live mood)

Bones data tool used to create sliders. (Offset will move the bone, scale will resize it. X is up/down Z is left/right, Y is forward/backward.) Editing/fixing a slider will require to save over it.
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=372169

Will also need S4PE and Sims 4 Studio.

Quote: Originally posted by sammiches111
Hey; would anyone be willing to compile a list of necessary files/instructions so I can use the height mod after the most recent patch? I appreciate all of your efforts to update it, but it's very confusing to dig through old threads and knowing which files I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Updated Slider script: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...891#post5296891
Updated Sliders:http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...960#post5296960
Replace Morphar 's height slider with mine file above your post.
Page 24 of 44