Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#376 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 2:37 AM
Yay! Congratulations to our winners!

And you all should know-- I think each & every one of you are winners!
**ooo! got the sappy out of system for the week now**
It's been a treat to see what you all came up with each round.

Great job and a bravo all around!

And Q... Nittany Notes (if they still exist?).
I used to get paid for taking notes. It helped pay for my ̶b̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶s̶ beer
Best of luck with school!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
retired moderator
#377 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 8:48 PM
WOW, everyone did so great! 4th place is ridiculous! thank you to the judges, Q, and everyone else who participated! I loved this contest so much & I'm off to prepare my round 2-4 lots for upload! Once again congrats to everyone (:

PM me with a request!
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#378 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 10:44 AM
WOW. Hahahahahha this was really a breath taking contest and I want to say congratulations to all the winners and to everyone that entered this contest. It created a family out of us. To QB I want to say thanks a lot for hosting it
Lab Assistant
#379 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 5:11 PM
Hear! Hear! I 110% agree with the congrats to the winners! To me, everyone was a winner!

I really enjoyed seeing all the talent that participated in this challenge! I learned a lot and have applied some of it to my new creations. I really appreciate all the work that the judges put in and to Q for the awesome foundations!

Can't wait for another challenge...after school is done...
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#380 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 7:20 PM
Congratulations llamamamamamama! (and Q! It's the weekend coming up... Have a little fun ;0) )

Page 16 of 16