Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th May 2019 at 11:57 PM
Default Sims Can't Eat Some City Living Foods Without Major Glitching.
I've been having trouble with some foods in my game for a very long time, I don't remember when it first started but it's mostly the Japanese dishes and other foods eaten with chopsticks I have the most trouble with, I am very fond of playing with my Japanese and I want them to eat ramen and nigri without any problems and I am very tired and angry of my sims standing up and glitching every time they take a bite, I used the lastExpection error text and a XML translator to see what was wrong and updated my mods but fixing them didn't help, here is the most recent lastExpection error I saw that stumped me...

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>db77511b4ba6d7d05cdb3eb7</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-14 16:33:15</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>animation_element.py:707</categoryid><desyncid>db77511b4ba6d7d05cdb3eb7</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (RuntimeError: ASM Eat_atSurface is being called repeatedly with a zero-length duration. Interaction: &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Food_eat_Passive_Chopsticks'&gt; Posture: &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.posture_Sit'&gt; States: ('PassiveActionsChopsticks',) -&gt; () &#10 Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_element.py", line 707, in do_begin RuntimeError: ASM Eat_atSurface is being called repeatedly with a zero-length duration. Interaction: &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Food_eat_Passive_Chopsticks'&gt; Posture: &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.posture_Sit'&gt; States: ('PassiveActionsChopsticks',) -&gt; () rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

It doesn't say anything about my mods or CC I think and I don't know what to do to fix my game, can somebody PLEASE HELP ME?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th May 2019 at 12:15 AM
Do you have in your Mods folder a mod with the name Neia_NoBrainFreeze.package ?
if so ,remove it, it was causing the same issue for someone, over at MCCC discord channel (the best resource for dealing with LEs)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2019 at 1:30 AM
Thank you for your help, I did have that mod but I removed it and now the foods are working again, I can't express how thankful I am!
Scholar
#4 Old 15th May 2019 at 2:03 AM
I'm glad I could help