Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 4:57 PM
Congrats to everyone!
Thanks everyone for your great work and contributions!! :lovestruc
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mishmish0759
how do I view the December 2007 Lattes and Moccas? the one for the Fairytale challenge. There was a link on there to I think it was Parsimmons web page where someone had used a recolured Hot tub so it looked like a large yellow flower and they hadcolums and lighting..it was awesome and I cannot finr that link anywhere...
I`m not even sure if I`ve spelled the name of the link correctly I know it had a puple background..
can you help?
I` wanted these items for my Paradise _Garden of Eden Neighborhood.

There seems to be some confusion here. Lattes and Mochas aren't the prizes for the creator challenges. They're given for lifetime contributions and outstanding tools. See http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=256172

In a nutshell though, here is what our very own Delphy said when he announced the awards:

Quote:
The MTS2 (award for) Outstanding Continued Creative Achievement
aka MOCCA - This will be given to creators who have consistently produced excellent work, as well as those who have broken the boundaries of creative content.

and

The Lifetime Achievement for Tools/Technical Excellence
aka LATTE - This will be given to people who write tools for all to use, and those who generally help in various ways in the community. Without their tireless efforts, we wouldn't be here at all.

The creator challenges have a different award. It's completely separate.

“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”
-unknown
Test Subject
#53 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 8:34 PM
Whoooo!
go people weldone!
Test Subject
#54 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 9:00 AM
congrates...
Congrats everyone...YOU GUYS ARE GOOD...

this is the way you should live , sims 2 forever ,

[QUOTE]come on over to the dark side & long live the sith==anakin skywalker
Page 3 of 3