Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 1:15 AM
Default Occult Sims and Nraas
While trying to populate my town with occult sims I noticed that I couldn't find out a way to check which ones were human and which ones were supernatural. I can pull up lists with my towns entire population, but the lists won't tell me which sims are human and which are occult. Is there something I'm missing?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 5:23 AM Last edited by igazor : 19th Nov 2018 at 4:13 PM.
Using MasterContoller on City Hall or an in-game computer, NRaas > MC > Sim > Basic > Family Tree (or something equally as harmless) > Filter to Occult Type. You may want to further restrict to Type of Sim (And) > Resident if you only want residents to show up and not the homeless NPCs.

Not sure that a single list that includes all occult types would be helpful because (especially with NRaas Hybrid in play) sims can have more than one each.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 9:17 PM
Thank you!