Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 11:35 AM
little-simmy do you have winRAR?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 1:36 AM
Cool
Cool this is awsome!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 5:46 PM Last edited by PigiePower : 24th Nov 2008 at 5:53 PM.
Wow... someone elece figured it out! i made this a long timeago! Blackglass shows what a complete recolord UI can looklike! http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=237239

Smile tomorow will be worse.
Instructor
#29 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 9:52 PM
I think this is a great tutorial. Very easy to follow. However, even though I followed it step by step, the neighborhood browser part does not change. The other two did no problem, but not the neighborhood one. I've gone back through each step to make sure I missed nothing, and I don't think I did. Is the wrong instance number listed in the tutorial? Or should I try it in my most recent pack rather than the base? Any help would be appreciated.
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd May 2009 at 11:55 AM
Help me!! I've done everything you have told me to do but when i put in the code: '0xA9200100' , no files comes up! Help me! Many Thanks

Becky

Shop Advertisement Pictures Uploaded Soon I Hope! :)
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th May 2009 at 1:39 PM
The 0xA9200100 code does not work!
Banned
#32 Old 30th May 2009 at 8:06 PM
Um ok I'm a bit embarassed...I can't find the UI thing.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 6:06 PM
This is sound a little more than double-posting like I did before.

I'm going to recolor the User Interface because the Blue Dull is getting on my nerves, I'm going to make it more like Purplish-type thing for a Disney show on Disney Channel,

EAMaster

P.S How do you change the Chance Appearance dialog box

I am truly a Sim Fan
Not a Warcraft or a Civilization,
I am truly a Sim Fan

ttp://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_801995495.jpg
Field Researcher
#34 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 4:40 AM
I think that this so awesome!!!♥ Can this be done in The Sims 3 as well?

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 7:26 PM
thanks! Its verry usefull! Gonna make my own interface, and this took care I know how )since its basicly just editing all pictures instead of only these'. Long not done, since I will also chance every icon, difrent then the ones here on MTS. Also this one will be compatible with all episodes and stuff packs, since I havn+t seen any that is and I do have all of them . However this helpt me really to get a start, but one thing I would like to recomer to everybody using this, if you have the newest simPE, use the export option for getting the textures, you'll get a .png and edit it in Photoshop, so the stransparicy stays without extra work and will be perfectly. Since some texture also have half invisible parts, I would say do that for making compleet intefaces, so you don't have to transparate half of it every time ^^.

Anyways, looks really good, wen I finish and it works, I will surely upload it to MTS2! I think it would be the first TS2 interface with all icons edited to fit with the theme ^^.

Anyways its great! well done and thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by caz100
I said I would do it and I have, so here you go!

And if you don't know what this tutorial does then here is a sneak peak!

Have fun with it and remember to post some pics of your results. :howdy:

Also if you have any questions, go ahead and ask, I will subscribe to this thread so I can answer them (*if I can* :confused.

It is a Microsoft Word Document file.

So hope you all like the tutorial, please reply with your views. Cheers.

I CANNOT open the file. Therefore, I find this to be a waste of time.
Site Helper
#37 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 4:54 PM
Did you try the PDF version in post #21?
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 5:32 AM

Also if you have any questions, go ahead and ask, I will subscribe to this thread so I can answer them (*if I can* :confused.

Hello! Ok, so I did the tutorial (very easy to understand, for the simple-minded people like me ) and when I tried to save the files, a message box came up that said "Access to the path (whatever the path was, I forgot) is denied. I have a Windows 7 laptop. Please help!
Site Helper
#39 Old 10th Sep 2013 at 4:43 PM
You are probably running into a problem with UAC (user account control). I can't help you with your problem because I don't have a Windows 7 computer; my only suggestion is to turn off UAC. You'll probably get better help in the Computer & Software Technical Support forum:
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=563

I've suggested that forum because this is not a problem with this tutorial and it is not a Sims 2 problem, it is an issue specific to your operating system. You will have this problem any time that you try to access a file or folder that Microsoft doesn't think that you should access.

Good luck!
Test Subject
#40 Old 18th Apr 2020 at 10:10 PM
Default the file is not supported
It is not possible, every time I save the file in SIMPE, the file is not supported , I don't know what to do anymore. Would you help me?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2