Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 12:10 PM
Default The sims 4 outfit and loading screen glitch
My sims 4 games had been running perfectly fine for months. I have all the expansion packs, stuff packs ect, and a lot of mods and cc. My game has recently started having a game breaking issue. Usually the first time I travel, it loads fine, but the second time I travel, it stays on an infinite loading screen. My sims are also stuck in the same outfits, even when they shower the are still wearing their everyday clothes. I've tried the factory reset around 3 times. I haven't added any new mods or cc for ages, so I don't know if it'd be that. Any ideas on how this issue may be fixed? :/
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 2:15 AM
Your old mods and cc might not be compatible with the updated game. I've heard there is a way to "batch fix" cc using Sims 4 Studio, but I honestly don't know what that is. It might be worth checking out. In the meantime, pull your mods and see how the game plays. Also, delete screenshots and clear cache as outlined here: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php

If the game plays ok without mods, then test out your mods by putting in half of them and playing. Follow the 50/50 method to find the culprit(s).

The 50/50 method: Test half of your mods. If there is a problem, test half of those. If there is a problem, test half of those.

If you don't have a problem with the first 50%, then test the other.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.