Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 9:59 PM
Default Themed Sims and Families
I like to add families to my town centered on a theme of some sort. In one playthrough, I created a bunch of families based off of the various characters from MST3K. What are some of your favorite "Themed" families?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 12:03 PM
I once played a household of superhero-themed sims. Since it's been so long, I don't remember their names, but here they are (under a spoiler because of pictures):

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 1:26 AM
I've made the cast from Questionable Content in Sim form, but I think it would be better if I had ITF because I could make all the AIs. I've also plopped Ruby Gloom and her friends into Moonlight Falls.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 1:19 AM
I've got Deery Meadows as a 17th century colonial settler's town located in what is now the state of Maine.I;ve got a drought affecting the town right now and it's been going on for almost two years.
#5 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 2:12 AM
I have all the Pokémon main series bosses and yes this includes Lusamine (I don't know why she's left out of the bosses merch line). Right now they're in the future and Cyrus is learning future tech.