Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:13 PM
Default pattern help
i make pattern that are basicly a single pic and they repet ok but i cant get them centred anysuggestions on centering them

also for repeting patterns how do i make like big med and small of same pattern
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 10:31 PM
gerrr i cant figure out all this layering crap i have gimp and paintshoppro7 and the illiusion program i have no idea how to vectories or how to add layers because i cant just past them i need a step by step by step if anyone can do that i seen the other guides and it just dose not help enough i am a complet nub at this
Eminence Grise
#3 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:10 AM
I would recommend googling some basic tutorials on how to use your computer graphics apps There are tons of great tuts out there. Every category of software has its own tricks and terminology, and it takes a little investment to learn. You'll make much better patterns (and other kinds of graphics mods) if you understand the basics of image editing on a computer before you start.