Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 11:12 PM
glitchy woohoo, frozen sims and glitchy twins...oh my! my game is going out of control!
ok so here is my issues. I own every game and stuff packs jsyk...

my sims won't woohoo or try for baby. they'll just sit there right before they get in bed. then the action goes away like it never happened.

my sim parents had twins in which both male and female got preggers. one of the infants disappeared and the other is unclickable in cas or in game. it also won't age and I cant force it to age either. it also won't die and child protective services won't collect the baby.

sims won't leave my lot no matter how many times I tell them to. mostly after I invite them over. I've had several sims die because of this including my butler who wouldn't come inside for some reason (with the doors unlocked) and really liked my tent in the backyard even though he had a bed of his own.

neighbor creeps in my window with fruitbread and just stands there and eventually will eat it themselves and when they do leave a day or so later they leave the plate. I can't make them leave. nobody rings my doorbell. ever.

sometimes the people I have my sims meet will disappear for a while but reappear at some point or another but never when I need them to come over.

and my last biggest issue is that my sims pause before and after and sometimes in between actions where it loops. the only way I can fix it for that moment is by turning on testingcheats and right-clicking the sims to debug them. oh and sometimes they'll just stand there like they're on a cross or something...

I use to not have any problems whatsoever. I've tried removing my mods and restarting the game over completely and deleting every single file that I could find on my laptop and reinstalling. I know it isn't my mods or my cc. i'm very cautious about that stuff and even had 'mod conflict detector' to help me. my game just keeps getting more and more buggy. and the highest I've ever had my graphics settings was medium but I've tried all the way to the lowest setting.

I hope someone can respond rather quickly... thanks so much for your help! oh and i'm trying to look for perminate solutions but if you have a temp. one I will still be willing to listen.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 1:29 AM
Sorry, I don't know. Usually if you delete certain files, like cache, things get fixed. Updating and repairing the game also fixes a lot. I've noticed that my Sims get glitchy after a very long play session, but never upon entering the game. If it were a mod issue, removing your mods folder should have fixed it. It might be worth posting the problem at the official EA bug report forums. .

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 2:33 AM
Try resetting your sims 4 folder. http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/0...t-reinstalling/ Its easy and it often helps. Good luck
Scholar
#4 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 4:41 AM
I would say a mod is causing your issue. Can only suggest 50/50 method as it could be any number of mods.