Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 6:38 PM
It works great, I can Teleport and lots of other stuff also
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 6:18 AM
I'm happy with the motherlode ability although I do wish I could knock down a wall here or there and change some parts of the construction of the buildings, but other than that I absolutely LOVE Sims Medieval!!! Cudos!!!! <prays to the custom content gods>
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 3:47 AM
Thank you for this..very enlightening. Is there a Q& A post/thread yet? My daughter and I both play this and enjoy it..however she is a lot further along than i am..She has come across a problem in one of her quest..it requires her to buy 2 wedding rings and 2 wedding clothes. Sadly neither is available or seems to be able to be found...not in the village shops,/merchants and not in the market either...
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#29 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 9:09 AM
Perhaps try the Medieval forum, under Community -> Sims Discussion?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Banned
#30 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 1:00 PM
i can not get the code to work we have typed and it wo'nt exxcept why would'nt it ?
Alchemist
#31 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 9:17 PM
Anyone have pics they can show, am dying to see some ingam pics!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 7:43 AM
I shouldent have even got this game and played it... i like it more than sims 3 because its medieval and their voices aren't all goofy and stuff and i always liked medieval settings. but this game is horrible compared to sims 3, its not even like a sim game... i mean 2 motives and only 2 traits and 1 flaw, no horses , no build mode, no villagers ect and all the quest are the same.. i dont even think their should quest unless your sim has a job , and their should be more levels for the people with jobs lev 10 is to easy. I wish they could remake this game and have ep with it +__+
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 10:14 AM
Ah I played it for a bit but I wasn't overwhelmed with joy. You can't really create a family (you're pregnant for a day and poof, the kid grows up and half the time you don't know where it is, so when you find it just send it to the shop for food). You can't build, eh? And GEE the camera SUCKS. You can only see flat unless you are attached to the Sim, and the "watcher camera" is only fixed in the middle of the kingdom.
They should have used the same Sims 3 template, but added in all the quests (which are quite fun, but a tad repetitive after awhile).
I feel it's lacking so much, it HAD potential, but it just doesn't cut it for me.

I always thought my movie would be a comedy,
not quite the tradegy it turned out to be.
Test Subject
#34 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 6:56 AM
i played this for a bit when my sims 3 wasn't working lost my playing cd growl (kids took it and i found it in the kitty litter, destroyed appears my dog had some fun teething on it) after getting a knew one i went back to sims 3) but i did like the game im just big into sims for building of houses and all that fun stuff been playing for yrs now i mean the original sims through to 3 i usually start a new game before my old sim dies.
but reading the info what a good writer i was lol poor Lady Hysterical being called a wench, think ill be playing medevil sorry medieval tomorrow
cheers to the drunkards now where did that child of mine go :D
Test Subject
#35 Old 28th May 2011 at 5:50 PM
Thanks! Tomorrow I'll buy this game, I'm excited!!
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 6:37 AM
Thank you
Page 2 of 2