Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#26 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:36 PM
Or just tell people to stop using IE

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 3:34 AM
What are you choosing to do while at work? It seems like I mostly get arrested while attempting to do "Outside Jobs."
Field Researcher
#28 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 6:43 AM
Hmmm... My Evil, Perfectionist, Hot-headed, ambitious snob sim was in the criminal track since I created her, and she went a LONG time before retirement (I turned off aging for a while), and she was only arrested maybe 3 times. And yes, she was married to a cop...

Also, when she decided to buy out the Outstanding Citizens Warehouse, while she was in there, her house was robbed. (Her daughter, also a cop, beat her up and got the stuff back)
Scholar
Original Poster
#29 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by watdocdude
What are you choosing to do while at work? It seems like I mostly get arrested while attempting to do "Outside Jobs."

I tried every option and it didn't seem to make a difference. Anyway, my sim has since retired and is at home being a baby making machine.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Page 2 of 2