Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#901 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 2:25 AM
LOL! I know Jo (the gif) - can't... stop... looking...
Thanks for the juicy toast, Petro - I swear, you've got the best juice in town!

I just wanted to explain a little bit about the 'dead' tree on the side of my apt reno... it's not dead.
It almost was, i think; and we were gonna yank it out. But then I noticed it had some new stuff growing up out of the old trunk, and I just didn't have the heart to kill it. LOL! Seriously though - it's not dead; it's just old

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#902 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 9:01 AM
Congratulations Cat!
Your buildings look very unique! I somehow knew that you'd be the one to win! :lovestruc

I've been following this contest and I have always been amazed by your creativity and your beautiful buildings!
Of course, I love the other buildings, too! All of them are great and creative!

Great job everyone!

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Scholar
#903 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 11:22 PM
LOL. I totally forgot until today that we had yet to designate the placements!

Congratulations, Cat! (I also can't stop looking at that GIF. I'm currently trying to establish how it could be Simmed effectively!)
Forum Resident
#904 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 10:53 AM
congratulations everyone - especially Cat for winning this mind tickling and creative juice inducing contest!
thank you Phae for creating this unique experience for all of us~ it was truly a pleasure (even if I only tasted a bit of it xD )

on to the next! and hopefully I stick to the end lmao

Page 37 of 37