Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#851 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 1:25 AM
I want to, but I was hoping for a break of a week or two before getting into a new one. I might lurk awhile.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#852 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 5:32 AM
I'm with you, Jo - I'm takin' a break
...AND, I'm getting all my ducks in a row to possibly host the next contest. I really want to do an International "Destination" challenge... which very well may turn into a Vacation Themed contest.
Still figuring things out.

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#853 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 2:01 PM
Well, you two better at least be avid observers and commenters. It wouldn't be the same without you! Is only one room at a time, not too difficult :P
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#854 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 2:35 PM
I'm thinking of joining...

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#855 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I'm thinking of joining...
Please, please join in Jo

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#856 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 3:11 PM
I probably will, a room at a time is quite tempting lol.

~Call me Jo~
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#857 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 9:31 PM
Congratulations everyone.This contest was really fun and I saw some good builds and decorations.. Honestly it was really amazing.

Quote: Originally posted by celebkiriedhel
Everyone here did wonderful buildings and decorating and I loved something in everyone's build each round. And some of them I was completely floored by. To be honest, I think we all won, just by participating. LOL

Well said. And I think the judges were awesome too.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#858 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 10:09 PM
Thank you AP :D

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#859 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 7:33 AM
Whoops, I just realized I still need to answer a couple of WCIFs, glad the thread isn't closed yet

The benches are indeed the grey blocks, found on TSR. Yes, sims will actually sit on them

Hanging clothe racks are from here, page 26&27.

Karen asked about the dining chairs, I think, and for the life of me can't remember whether I answered. Anyways, chairs are from BPS. Or was it another object, karen, that I promised to find the link for and never did?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#860 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 8:33 AM
Thanks Klaartje, I had forgotten those clothes racks.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#861 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 4:50 PM
"Yeah... thanks" ... said my DL folder sarcastically.

I had some bbsims stuff - now I've got moar! YAY!!! *me/does happy-dance and blows raspberries at DL folder*

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths

Page 35 of 35