Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 2:33 AM
It is not the physical size itself, it is the content. When I resized it for the first time from the screenshot, it was squished by wrong coordinates. Now it looks normal. ^^ Never mind!~

Quote: Originally posted by heaven
elanna, your picture is only 400x300 so it's much too small right now.

Added Phae's and CuteDragon's second entries to the table. CuteDragon, I checked the entry before and it was the correct size. Not sure why it was showing squished for you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 5:19 AM
Default September

September
Test Subject
#103 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 6:25 AM
November
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#104 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 3:31 PM
Table is up to date.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 4:24 PM
[QUOTE=heaven]elanna, your picture is only 400x300 so it's much too small right now.

Ok, I'll work on it.

The best revenage is a well lived life.
Test Subject
#106 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 5:49 PM
Fedruary

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#107 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 2:56 PM
Contest is now closed and judging will be started shortly. There's -a lot- of stuff on the table for today, with the Fast Approval Pass system currently underway so it may take a week or two (or three) before we have results to you.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#108 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 5:00 PM
Winners have been announced here! Thank you everyone for your lovely pictures and congratulations to our winners!

Page 5 of 5