Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 8:52 PM
I was thinking in the "2012" movie (even I didn't see it) and in an apocalyptic pic ^^

I really liked yur contest pics, please show your extra-pics!

i stret nomo
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 1:57 AM Last edited by Selly_2009 : 10th Apr 2012 at 10:56 PM.
Well, it took long enough to set up, but as you requested Amylet, here's the idea that came far too late:

June 2012, A Great British Street Party in honour of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#78 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 4:41 PM Last edited by heaven : 15th Jan 2012 at 10:42 PM.
Scores and Winners

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Field Researcher
#79 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 5:33 PM Last edited by Liv : 15th Jan 2012 at 6:54 PM.
Finally!
Congratulations to the winners - you've made such great pics
I want also to thank heaven for hosting the contest and staff members for judging
It was nice to see that so many members took part in this contest - congratulations to you too! Your creativity and effort are priceless!

Oh, and I'm so happy, because it's my first contest on MTS I took part in and I'm one of the winners! And (end of) April is my birthmonth
It's such a great feeling! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 5:56 PM
Congratulations to the winners!

I really like your picture, Selly!^^

i stret nomo
Scholar
#81 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 6:25 PM
Congratulations to all winners!

As Liv said, thanks to heaven for hosting and MTS staff for judging the contest. It's been good fun seeing all the entries too.
I might not have won either of the months I entered, but to come second in August (and only 5 points behind the winner) is good enough for me!

Thanks Amylet for your kind words about that last picture. Glad you like it

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Field Researcher
#82 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 8:11 PM
Tha scores are finally out!
The whole calendar looks very good. As previous posters I'd also like to thank judges and especially Heaven for their hard work. Congratulations to all winners!

This is my first competition on this site and I won! I'm so happy!

Noone expects the spanish inquisition!
My simblr and my downloads blog .
Forum Resident
#83 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 9:21 PM
Heaven hunny, the links to the scores are not working.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#84 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 9:31 PM
Congratulations to all the winners!
Field Researcher
#85 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 10:22 PM
Thank you very much to all the judges! I can't wait for July now!

Well done to all the other winners, too, and all the amazing creators of all the other entries!

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
Field Researcher
#86 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 4:26 PM
I'm so happy

It was a great contest, really.
Thanks a lot to everyone and congratulations to the winners

Please, sorry for my bad English..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#87 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 4:49 PM
Congratulations to all of the winners, and well done to everyone who entered!

You all produced some lovely pictures.
Test Subject
#88 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 9:56 AM
Yahoooo! First contest and i'm a winner :') Tehe, well done to everyone else too, and thanks to everyone who hosted it/helped run it. Roll on february! haha

Some people are like slinkies. Useless, but awesome fun to push down the stairs.

So theres a sims 3. So What? I'm happy with sims2.
Test Subject
#89 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 2:03 PM
Congratz to the winners and thanks to the admin team for running and judging such a great contest
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 2:25 PM
Yay I won! The ribbon was a really nice surprise! I just want to give a huge thanks to the organizers and the judges of this contest, and also great job to all participants. Seeing how everyone interpret each month was really fun

Page 4 of 4