Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#2626 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 9:49 AM

Many, many thanks to Jo.

And Justpetro for keeping bar (3 extra points per round perhaps )

Many congrats to Voeille and everyone else

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2627 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 1:42 PM
Whoops, kept forgetting to check this thread! I saw that my pictures had been Photobucketed as soon as it happened, and kept meaning to come back and sort them out. I think I've done it now - I've kept all of the orginial post because of the text, but it's under a spoiler. Photos are now attached, and I've used as much of the original text to caption them as I can. It's all out of order now, but there it is. (I can't figure out how to link it as a single post, but it's halfway down page 94, @joandsarah77

Well done Voeille

And thank you Jo for a great contest

♫Cuz I don't have a home in this life, I have to roam. Got nowhere to lay my head, so I'll follow you instead, and set my gaze on the place I'm going to. Til then I'm homeless, but I'll roam with you...♫

My Simblr: http://natteryaktoad.tumblr.com
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#2628 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 2:17 PM
@NatteryakToad You don't have to, I already have your post linked to the play along table. That's why I said if you could just edit and update the post. I'll look tomorrow now, it's 11.30 at night over here now.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~

Page 106 of 106