Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 6:06 PM
Default 2013 TS2 Calendar: Chat Thread
This is the official chat thread for our Calendar Contest!

Here you can post chatty stuff about the contest like:
  • Awesome! I want to join!
  • ”The entries are great! My favorite is Simmer1234’s entry for lolpets!”
  • Various other chattery type things - but please do not spam! Remember, we have a Private Message system so this thread is not for conversations you could easily have via PM or IM.

You can also post:
  • Pictures for a third, fourth, etc entry - you're only allowed two official entries per person, but if you have more shots, post them here!
  • If your category fills up before you get a chance to enter it, post your pictures for everyone to see!
  • If you don’t want to compete for various reasons but still want to share your pictures.
  • If you have pictures that don't fit exactly and still want to share.

Please remember to BE NICE! - You can post comments on the entries but don't be mean about it. Positive stuff or nicely-put constructive comments only! Remember, the main point of this contest is FUN!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 3:23 PM
I posted these in the original funny pictures thread in the Sims 2 Community, back when the max picture size was 650x400, and the original pictures are long gone when that computer died.

Excuse me, but it's the CAKE you are supposed to eat!

Ever get tired of walking with that heavy shopping bag? Try flying instead!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 3:34 PM
That's some... rather manic interior decor you've got there, Ghost .

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Site Helper
#4 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 6:37 PM
I hate to admit it, but that was some of the more "normal" decor I had in that game, too.

This is why I play with Create-A Pattern in SIms 3, and then don't save most of them.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 11:32 PM
I got this shot after I had already submitted.
I like to think she's saying something to the effect of "Is that what you think I look like?"

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 2:50 AM
In answer to Sof m9's question about Emma's tooth gap in my lolkids photo, it is not a download. Her teeth just looked like this as a child! I guess it was a natural gap.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 3:39 PM
for tooth gap, this download could be it? http://www.modthesims.info/download...=0&page=3&pp=25
Site Helper
#8 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 12:14 AM
Hey, Alon is just trying to start a LAN party! (And maybe a house fire later when a starving sim tries feeding everybody. Doesn't everybody love dancing around fires? )

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#9 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 11:09 AM
The LAN party might work better if he wasn't the only person in the 'hood who owns a handheld. It's clearly just an excuse for rudeness!

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#10 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 7:45 PM
Ooh, Croutonian... where did you get those teeth?

Scholar
#11 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 1:02 AM
Oh my word Phae, I collapsed at your LOLpets piccie!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 5:07 AM Last edited by Croutonian : 30th Nov 2012 at 5:18 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Ooh, Croutonian... where did you get those teeth?

I didn't get any teeth from anywhere as such, I think it's just a part of the skin...though I'd have to go and find out which skin it is because I went through several different skins to find a default replacement that I liked, and that was a while ago (all free though).

Edit: I think it's these: http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...71486#msg271486

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 3:21 AM
So, when/where are the results posted?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 4:10 AM
I noticed when playing Monday, that Maxis seems to have a thing for floating deco as I noticed this in Desiderata Valley:

I'm thinking Riverblossom is on the other side of them hills.

Oh, and there was also a crashed UFO in the side of the hill on the right, complete with floating debris.

Scholar
#15 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 2:34 AM
I would've liked to have managed to recreate this one at the required size, but first I couldn't get the right shot, then my game refused to behave!

"I settled here for THIS?!"

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.