Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#76 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:27 PM
i did a direct download ... no box sorry =)

Yah... I'd smurf that
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:28 PM
Got mine from Gamestop. Ordered a month ago, got it today.

Here's the full set: (I hope I'm not missing anything..)

Lab Assistant
#78 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickenDress
The mail doesn't come until 2:30 here...and it's 1:45...ugh the suspense is killing me!! Walmart shipped it yesterday...so who knows if it's gonna come? I really hope so because my brother was gonna play it first...and he's not home hehe

If I get it...I'll post pictures

*pout* It didn't come...(Damn you Walmart!!) so much for playing before my brother!!

Great pics everyone! I'm dying to play/post pics

I fall up stairs.
Alchemist
#79 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:32 PM
Just Pre-ordered mine from GAME. Says it ships prior to release date and I paid an extra £5 to have it delivered express... Hope its worth it!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
Just Pre-ordered mine from GAME. Says it ships prior to release date and I paid an extra £5 to have it delivered express... Hope its worth it!

Yea I ordered mine from GAME too as they are normally pretty reliable. Should be posted by them on thursday to arrive friday I hope.

Hosting my first contest "Style and Culture" :D
Find it here: Style and culture contest
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#81 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 11:12 PM
Yeah. Keep the pics coming! :D
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:51 AM

My mom had to pick a prescription from Walmart and lookie what I found ! I might have been better off just going to the store and buying instead of pre- ordering

I fall up stairs.
Field Researcher
#83 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:59 AM
Well, I went to pick up my pre-ordered copy of the CE today, and while I DID get it, I went home to play it, and the damned thing crashed my computer.... over and over again. So I can't really play until I figure out what the hell's wrong with it. Could be my system didn't meet the requirements... I didn't know how to find out... could be a faulty disc. Either way, I'm stuck watching other ppl play their games. I'm happy for you guys, don't get me wrong, but I'm jealous too
Forum Resident
#84 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:12 AM Last edited by ktbcca : 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:28 AM.

Stickers galore!

I also got a muscle car download, a ringtone, and the 'Welcome to Sunset Valley' poster along with the sports car download and USB.
I have it installed and patched, just need to go get my download goodies!

Here is the contents of the USB.
Four screensavers and seven wallpapers in both widescreen and...not widescreen. TS3 theme song and a pdf explaining what's on the USB.
Field Researcher
#85 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tinydancer80
Well, I went to pick up my pre-ordered copy of the CE today, and while I DID get it, I went home to play it, and the damned thing crashed my computer.... over and over again. So I can't really play until I figure out what the hell's wrong with it. Could be my system didn't meet the requirements... I didn't know how to find out... could be a faulty disc. Either way, I'm stuck watching other ppl play their games. I'm happy for you guys, don't get me wrong, but I'm jealous too

Oh my gosh I feel so bad for you. You've been so excited!!! Do you get an error message when it crashes, or does it just crash? I hope you fix it!!! Google is your friend!
Test Subject
#86 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tinydancer80

I played another game that my computer didn't meet the specs for and it crashed like yours. It could be something to do with your graphics card? There's a website that you can use to analyse your computer to see if it's able to play a game, and if not, the reasons behind why. www.canyourunit.com Select Sims 3 from the drop down box and it should tell you your problem.

Hope it gets sorted soon. :D
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#87 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 1:46 PM
taylalatbh - Please don't recommend that site or sites like it as they are notoriously unreliable for detecting hardware properly and giving you a clear picture of your system's capabilities for a certain game. We have full requirements for TS3 in the Computer subforum of Help, as well as how to find your system specs.

tinydancer80 - If you continue to have problems, please use the Help forum.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 1:53 PM
Yeah, that site told me my computer can't run the game but it's running perfectly fine, in fact much better than I expected it to.
Test Subject
#89 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 1:55 PM
Many apologies.
Field Researcher
#90 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JeNNacide
Oh my gosh I feel so bad for you. You've been so excited!!! Do you get an error message when it crashes, or does it just crash? I hope you fix it!!! Google is your friend!

Thanks, you're so sweet I've actually fixed whatever it was, and am playing it now! I LOVE it!

HystericalParoxysm, I know the rules, I wouldn't ask for help in this forum I was just venting
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:31 PM
The mail comes in an hour...so we'll see if I get lucky...I can't wait to play!

I fall up stairs.
Alchemist
#92 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 7:53 PM
TinyDancer - That really really sucks! I hope you get it sorted soon

Chickendress- Yay! I hope it comes for you

Ktbcca - The collectors edit. Looks great! Im glad I ordered that one. The plumbob USB looks tonnes better than I thought it would, I thought it'd be like a teeny 2-D looking piece of rubber XD
Test Subject
#93 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 7:57 PM Last edited by Serenity3104 : 3rd Jun 2009 at 7:59 PM. Reason: Sorry so blurry

Please let me know if it's too big, it's not big on my screen

ETA: I took it with my phone, digi cam is in the car
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 9:24 PM
I got the collectors edition too! Amazon didn't send me the "Pre-Order Now!" box. D: Before the game was released, the page mentioned it, but now they've removed it. I sent them an email, but I doubt I'll hear anything positive.
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2

Chickendress- Yay! I hope it comes for you

Yeah...it didn't. I'm getting so fed up! I can't even track the order ! All this "Your family moves away" because of story progression is making me worried.

I'm glad for all of you who got your copies...great pics!!

I fall up stairs.
Field Researcher
#96 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 9:50 AM

I was working today, so I just shoved aside a copy for me along with the book. Didn't bother with the collector's edition.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Test Subject
#97 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 10:46 AM
i didn't take any pictures with my collector's edition box, but i took a picture with my usb plumbob like I was a sim. :D

Lab Assistant
#98 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 11:17 AM
Lol cute picture K3llycakes

I'm waiting for the mail right now.. got an e-mail yesterday confirming that it had been shipped, so it should be here today. Bleh, I hate waiting.. And I just spent an excrusiatingly long and painful hour at the dentist, so I really deserve to get my game XD
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickenDress
Yeah...it didn't. I'm getting so fed up! I can't even track the order ! All this "Your family moves away" because of story progression is making me worried.

I'm glad for all of you who got your copies...great pics!!

Got it today!! It's awesome!!

I fall up stairs.
Page 4 of 4