Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#76 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simcharley1990
Yes frankie Cornelia is and Gunter are Mortimer's Parents, I think they were Elders in the first game and came with Pets? They came with the EP which added more space to the main n'hood.

Yeah, they lived in that big red mansion and had cats :lovestruc aww memories XD
I would like to see Michael Bachelor in the game...i was kinda in love with him in The Sims 1. He's somewhat the same age as Bella, they were both adults in TS1, he should be child in TS3 too, or at least toddler since he was still single and Bella was married in TS1
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 5:53 AM
Yes but he was Bella's brother in Sims 2, lol.
Forum Resident
#78 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 9:11 AM
yes, but he was dead in Sims 2...or Dina killed him lol
Alchemist
#79 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 5:07 PM
Michael Bachelor was my favourite Sim from TS1! I played him the most. He was always sort of a loser.
Top Secret Researcher
#80 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 5:18 PM
I don't remember Micheal Bachelor. This is making me want to play Dina & Nina BADLY. :}

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
#81 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 2:59 AM
I was just wondering...if this is going two generations back from the Sims 2, which took place in modern-esque times, then why is everything still modern?
I know its a game, but it'd be pretty awesome if we could see early 1900's through mid 1900's architecture, the boxy classic cars, and sweet clothing.
Maybe it's just me.

Wouldn't it be cool if they had a "decade" expansion pack? Like stuff from the twenties all the way up to the eighties?

Am I being a little far-fetched here?
#82 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 5:59 AM
Because it's not really "back in time", it's a "restart".

Also, time periods don't really exist in the Sims, at least in terms of the main storyline. It's more a like a pastiche of lots of different times and cultural attitudes and events.
Mad Poster
#83 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 7:11 AM
Yeah, it's definitely a restart. It's not going back into the past, but starting all over. New game, new start.
Alchemist
#84 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 5:33 AM
And if it was going back to the past which I think is sort of the point, the Sims universe is not our universe, so it's perfectly reasonable to have modern day technology in their universe.
Mad Poster
#85 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 5:46 AM
Well, not only that, but it would just not make sense to not be modern. Not everyone wants a historical or retro game but most people can tolerate a modern game. Plus modern is the present day.
Field Researcher
#86 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 10:27 AM
i love the goth family, and i don't see why people get into such a tizzy over them still being included. you don't HAVE to include them in your personal gameplay aside from perhaps seeing them as neighbors. of course there will be new sims, but is it really that horrible that they included some old favourites?
Test Subject
#87 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 11:32 AM
I love being able to play Bella and Mortimer as children.

Playing Sims 3.
Page 4 of 4