Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 6:50 AM
Help! Creating Wright's Falling Water.
Hi! I just joined this site today, after playing all day... aggh..

So I had an idea to create Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling Water - but it is proving to be more difficult then I would like it to be... the main problem being that there are several levels, stairs that lead down to a platform surrounded by water, and in addition there really isn't enough Sims 3 content out there to truely create it. My main focus right now has been the actual building of the home, and after scratching everything I had done 4 times today, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or experience with this sort of thing?

I have tried both having the bottle floor platform as a basement, and as the 1st floor - I would prefer to have it be the basement, so the layout will be better for the sims, but at this point, I will try anything...

- k
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 7:46 AM Last edited by plasticbox : 25th Aug 2009 at 8:09 AM.
There are a few Fallingwater lots already available for TS2, maybe you could look at those?

Other than that, it's a little hard to give you any tips without being able to see what you're doing. Unless you have a specific question, I'd suggest you post some screenshots in the Creator Feedback forum.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 12:32 AM
First, yes I have seen some of them already, and love them, but I don't have Sims 2 so I can't look at them really closely, I have to rely on screen shots - and in addition many of the Sims 2 objects, wallpaper, and flooring isn't available for Sims 3. I will have to cross that bridge when it comes to it.

Second, thanks! Yes, I will try and work a bit more on it, and post some pics for some help!
Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Referred to Creator Feedback