Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 5:54 PM
Default Heaven Forbid by Jpro07
Is it possible to loose them both?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sometimes the memories can lead to consequences, or sometimes an endless seperation.

Well, here's a new movie. I had fun making it, used Vegas to the fullest. I'm ok with the outcome but not to happy in some cases. My first greenscreen so apologies if it is terrible lol Special Thanks to www.purekinesis.com for hosting this movie.

Well i dont know what else to say but, Enjoy!!

Ratings and Reviews are very appreciated!

Heaven Forbid by Jpro07
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 6:10 PM
well it was too conveluted! (complicated!) The lighting was a bit too bright and it was too blurry! at first i thought it was my eyes! until i put my glasses on!

But i did like your camera angles but that was outdone by the horrible music! sorry!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 7:39 PM
That was first rate and really beautifully executed. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 11:07 PM
Thanks for the kind review megativity13 This film took lots of time and effort and I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

And TingTong i know you were trying to be constructive but i got absoluteley nothing out of your reply. To me this is all i got "your movie hurt my eyes, and your music sucked".
Forum Resident
#5 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 3:45 PM
well.....its was because the story was like WTF?? i watched it 3 times! and even my brother watched it and couldn't fathom the story out! was she trying to kill herself? because her dad died?

But i did think the special effects were great!