|Search this Thread|
|5th Feb 2018, 5:45 AM||TS3: Matching Builders with Decorators #1|
Top Secret Researcher
Join Date: Mar 2012
This is the master thread for builders to post their lots, and for decorators to find a lot to work on. TS3 ONLY please.
1. Builders should post a few pictures of their empty shell, at least a front view and an overhead. A short description would be nice, but not necessary.
2. Builders should post a list of how they would like the shell used. For example:
a- Fun only, decorate, post pictures, but please don't upload it
b- Flexible- decorate, post pictures, and builder and decorator can decide together if they want to upload it on the M4BCreators group account
c- Group- the builder would like to be part of a collaborative group with one or more to furnish the shell together
3. If more than one decorator wants to upload, the projects must be different enough to warrant different uploads. It may be possible to upload a few versions for one upload, if they are not substantially different.
4. Builders decide the rules for their shells and are the final judge, until the upload is sent to the MTS moderation queue.
5. You can upload your shell to this thread, or you can PM the decorator a Sims File Share link to the shell. If anyone needs a SFS account, please PM me.
6. This thread is the master list for all TS3 shells. Once a builder posts a shell, the builder should START A NEW THREAD FOR THEIR SHELL AND LINK TO IT HERE. This way we can keep the master thread succinct and organized.
Feedback is welcome on this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=606541
|13th Feb 2018, 8:56 PM||Townhouses #2|
Join Date: Jun 2008
I am looking for a decorator(s) for these siblings:
They are made for the "Pet Town project" so only the Pets expansion can be used. Both houses are on a 10x10 lot and feature the same floorplan just "mirror reversed". You can furnish them the same way or give each a different character I also wouldn't mind If you want to furnish just one of them. I already "furnished" a bathroom but that was just to show an example to where it could possibly be so If you want it somewhere else please feel free to move it elsewhere
It would be great to finish decorating before the end of this month because that is when the current "Pets theme" ends but it can also be done for a later date
EDIT: Oh and the taller one is "A" and the one with green roof is "B":D
Visit my Tumblr for more creations http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.com :)
|18th Feb 2018, 6:40 PM||#3|
They're on 10x15 lots:
I've freshened them up a little and got rid of the CC. I'm not sure which EPs and/or SPs are needed for which shell.
|19th Feb 2018, 6:54 PM||#4|
I volunteer as tribute!
|20th Feb 2018, 5:34 PM||#5|
@Johnny_Bravo I decorated the Craftsmen last night. You used a Uni window (the 10 pane one) and the Showtime bungalow window in the downstairs. You also used CC columns in the corners of the porch and a door from Ambitions for the back door. I replaced the 10 pane windows with the 6 pane windows you used on the sides, using the eye dropper. I replaced the 3 tile window from Showtime with one of the 2 tile windows from the base game and used the textures that you had for the woodwork. I swapped the Industrial Door for the Dorky Door and made it match everything else.
In the colonial, you left out a back door and the fireplace is from Ambitions. Everything else in that one is base game. Which door would you like me to use and where would you like me to put it? Do you have a preference on which fireplace to replace the Federal Fireplace? I haven't started looking through the bungalow or the Victorian yet.
|20th Feb 2018, 9:28 PM||#6|
Oh oops about the columns and door.
As long as the floorplans aren't changed, the back door should be at the back of the kitchen, next to the toilet. That's the only proper spot. You can replace any non Pets and BG item to make them fit the pets town.
I'll make a separate thread for each home tomorrow
Do whatever you please to the interiors and what's left of the garden, oh and the foundations eventually to get rid of the red brick
|21st Feb 2018, 3:31 PM||#7|
I could see placing the back door at the top of the basement stairs and having a seating area on the porch, or putting it next to the water closet. I think you did CAST the foundations. I'm gonna play around with the base game fireplaces because the one you had in there was so perfect, I'm having a hard time getting it out of my head.