Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1159
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 7857 (Who?), Viewed: 823176 times.
Search this Thread
Old 3rd Sep 2018, 4:06 AM #7851
Eronel
Instructor

Less what Sims do, more like what the game does. I don't understand how builders get ANYTHING done. Every single time I put time or effort into building or decorating, the game either crashes or gets stuck in an endless loading screen. So frustrated right now.
Old 4th Sep 2018, 6:31 AM #7852
Kylaaab
Lab Assistant

2 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eronel
Less what Sims do, more like what the game does. I don't understand how builders get ANYTHING done. Every single time I put time or effort into building or decorating, the game either crashes or gets stuck in an endless loading screen. So frustrated right now.

I would suggest using edit town every time you finish a section of what you're making and save in intervals, or save the lot to your library before trying to save the game (Just to be safe). That happened to me often on my old PC if I was working on something for an extended period of time.
Old 4th Sep 2018, 4:40 PM #7853
Eronel
Instructor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylaaab
I would suggest using edit town every time you finish a section of what you're making and save in intervals, or save the lot to your library before trying to save the game (Just to be safe). That happened to me often on my old PC if I was working on something for an extended period of time.

That's what I try to do but it's just so exhausting because I end up needing to save like, every 5 minutes. God forbid I get invested in a certain room and forget to save until its done.
Old 9th Sep 2018, 2:14 AM #7854
Eronel
Instructor

I forgot to have Bella put Alexander down before I sent her to go ice skating

Due to utter lack of TS3-friendly servers, I have recently created a Sims 3 discord server! It's brand new so if you'd like to chat here's the link!
Old 9th Sep 2018, 9:39 AM #7855
kin.gyo1413
Lab Assistant

The future Emperor of all thing Evil goes to work to do his evil things....and promptly gets arrested. He emerges from the volcano lair, runs down several roads to the police cab parked miles away (as you do)... and sits in it for a while...
I check around, and there is no officer in sight. Good, so Mr Emperor-in-spe can get back to the volcano, right? Instead, he opts to waterboat and then take a taxi to the police station. Basically, he turned himself in.

omnis mundi creatura
Old 9th Sep 2018, 11:23 PM #7856
TheSweetToddler
Forum Resident

20 Achievements

View My Journal

I just captured this bizarre moment of my little sims pillow fighting, out of place and getting angry with one another :I

- Anything is Possible -

Join my Discord server if you want ---> https://discord.gg/tvrTafF
Watch speed animating videos or rendered short movies of sims ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK...w_as=subscriber
Old 15th Sep 2018, 10:30 PM #7857
LyokoGirl5000
Lab Assistant

A fire started during my child sim's birthday party. On top of the party being a failure because, you know, fire, the firefighters didn't even put the whole fire out! Just the fire in the living room. And then they fined me when I called again.

All's fair in love, war and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Old 30th Oct 2018, 6:44 AM #7858
orose
Instructor

2 Achievements

When it's raining cats and dogs but there they are, watering the garden.

Section jump: