Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1737
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 507 (Who?), Viewed: 115897 times.
Search this Thread
Old 14th Jan 2019, 2:54 AM DefaultDownClan update #1 #501
eliza <3
Test Subject

Hello again! I decided to post an update for DownClan.

So both my cats have payed many, MANY visits to the farm now, getting to know the cats there. On the way back to their territory one day, Cloverstar saw a strange cat. He talked to them, and they said their name was Thethuthinnang (the first one to get the reference gets a cookie ). Eventually, after a lot of visits to the farm, Cloverstar and Dandelionpelt decide to take some of the farm cats with them because they knew that they needed cats and that they were having a hard time coping with the environment at the farm. They take Summer, Cookie, Aqua, and Aqua's two kits, Oliver and Jango. Once they get home, Cloverstar gives them Clan names. Summer becomes Sunpool, Cookie becomes Brownears, Aqua becomes Riverflower, Oliver becomes Olivekit, and Jango has decided to keep his original name (although I still changed his last name to show he's in DownClan). Pimpernel, Aqua's mate and the 'leader' of the farm cats, gets left behind when he was sleeping in the doghouse (I mean seriously though I noticed that when my cats went in there to meet up with the farm cats and take them back to their camp, pretty odd considering he's enemies with that dog )

Anyways, I feel like you all should know what these cats look like and the other cats' genders so here goes with some allegiances;

DownClan
Leader- Cloverstar- white tom
Deputy- Dandelionpelt- golden-brown tom
Warriors
Sunpool- white she-cat with ginger tabby patches
Brownears- brown tom
Queens
Riverflower- seal point she-cat (mother to Olivekit and Jango)
Kits
Olivekit- seal point tom with white paws
Jango- seal point tom

Cats outside the Clans (these are only the ones that my cats have seen)
Pimpernel- red tabby tom, a farm cat (mate of Riverflower/Aqua)
Thethuthinnang- tortoiseshell and white she-cat
Hlao- spotted silver tabby tom (my cats saw him visiting at the barn even though he's a rogue and not a farm cat, so I'm assuming he must be a friend of the farm cats)
Old 19th Jan 2019, 12:19 PM DefaultSunClan ~ Update #3 #502
DJKanine9
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

"Um... Pepper? Luna? I don't think we're in Twolegplace anymore."

Glancing around in bewilderment and wonder, the gray-blue she-kit eyed the strange area around her and her two companions, having never been in such a landscape before. How could a place be so... green? And crowded with plants? She'd trotted through her fair share of grass - a lot of the Twoleg dens she'd seen were surrounded in short, neatly-trimmed meadows where bushes and flowers were sometimes grown - but this... this was something else altogether. Everything crawled with life; the flutter of butterfly and bird wings and the scuttle of bugs and lizards' feet could be heard from every direction.

All in all, it was... weird.

"Oh yeah... I guess not." murmured Luna, swiping her tongue over her paw and drawing it behind her ear. "Should we go back? Where did we even come from, again...?"

"I think... that way! No, that way!" Pepper whipped around in different directions in hyperactive triumph, skinny tail lashing, before he eventually stopped and looked to the biggest of the three, clueless. "So, uh... where did we come from, Maria?"

Maria rolled her eyes in exasperation before pointing out the opening in the bushes where the three of them had come tumbling in. "That way. But, do we really want to go back? I mean, think about it. I haven't smelled a single dog or Twoleg while we were walking around, and there's plenty of bugs to catch and eat! We'd be set for life!"

"Eugh... bugs? And why would we want to catch things if the Twolegs leave food out for us, anyways?" Luna wrinkled her nose, black eyes narrowing.

"Because, mousebrain, that food isn't even for us! Every time we eat the food left out, we run the risk of having a dog or a bigger cat coming around to kill us and steal it!" Maria hissed in argument, tail lashing irritatedly. "If we stay out here, we don't have to worry about any of that!"

"But... what about our parents?"

Maria narrowed her eyes and looked over at Pepper, mouth already half-open to retort, but when she saw the crestfallen look on his face, she let it go and merely sighed. "Look. Think of it this way. If we stay in one place and manage not to die, it'll be easier for them to find us, don't you think? This place seems safe. They can track us down and find us, and then that's when we can all go home. Alright?"

The small tom scuffed a paw against the ground, hesitant but resigned. "I... guess so..."

"Now. We should probably focus on-- "

Before the she-kit could say anything else, the rustle of undergrowth and the scent of a cat - an adult cat - caught the trio's attention.

And a flame-colored head poked out from the bushes, black eyes wide with curiosity.

"...Uh, hello? Who's there?"

----

SunClan has gained three new members: Maria, Luna, and Pepper! Three rogue kits from Twolegplace, much like our founders.

After a talk with Goldenstar, the young trio agreed to stay for a while under the Clan's care until they were found by their parents and thus taken back to their homes in Twolegplace. All three settled in well, getting along greatly with the other kits in the Clan. That is to say, Emberflight's litter...

...as well as Snowspeckle's!

Yep! Snowspeckle's long since had her kits, a healthy little tom and she-kit!

On the left is the tom, named Dawnkit, and on the right is the she-kit, named Cloudedkit. They're super cute and I absolutely love the combination of Simon and Snowspeckle's markings!

After a while, the kits grew comfortable with their environment and asked to have their own Clan names, like their denmates did. Granting their wishes, Goldenstar held a mini ceremony for the three of them, and gave them their new names; Maria is now Rainkit, Luna is now Driftkit, and Pepper is now Galekit.

But that's not all! Not long after, our eldest three have aged up and become apprentices!

Poppypaw was chosen to be the apprentice of Goldenstar herself, and is the most promising hunter out of all her siblings! She seems most inclined to land hunting, but has shown some talent in fishing as well.

Eelpaw was assigned to Whisperpool, having had an extremely close bond with the medicine cat during kithood. She excels most in fishing, and will surely make for a skilled medicine cat in the future, despite her fidgety tendencies.

Firepaw was assigned to Emberflight, and unfortunately hasn't gotten as good of a grasp on hunting as his siblings. However, he has a good attitude and is willing to put in the extra effort to practice and catch up to them with their mother's help!

------

and that's the tea for now. thank goODNESS these three finally aged up when they did. the food situation was getting a little hectic with only three active hunters to feed twelve hungry mouths altogether. oof i played really far ahead since the last update, but thankfully there wasn't too much to report. seeya next update!

SunClan Cat List: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...dit?usp=sharing

Ailments and Cures List: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...dit?usp=sharing

Random Generators: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...dit?usp=sharing
Old 21st Jan 2019, 5:29 PM #503
haanbeii
Test Subject

Hiyo, it's been a while! I'd like to say that soon enough I will post my first IslandClan update. The first time I played as them, it got stuck on eternal saving, so I'm going to try and recreate what was there before.
Old 21st Jan 2019, 10:15 PM #504
domthebomb
Test Subject

so a couple of good and bad things have happened in MountainClan. Ima start with the good tho:
First off, WolfPaws kits were born, most of the cats were out hunting or sleep, so she went to a secluded part of the camp and gave birth. Two healthy tom kits named PeakKit and JaggedKit!
Also, WolfPaw and RockPaw were made into warriors even though they haven't met the criteria I made, because MountainStars kits aged up to apprentices, so they are now WolfHeart and RockPelt. AspenKit is now AspenPaw, and DustedKit is now DustedPaw. AspenPaws mentor is RockPelt, no, she didn't decide to become a medcat apprentice even tho CherryBlossom needs one, and DustedPaws mentor is WolfHeart.
As an add on to what I just said, RockPelt is training AspenPaw in fighting, by now she is the best fighter in the clan, because of what happens to StonePath, and WolfHeart is training DustedPaw in Hunting because they need more hunters and Winter is coming
MountainStar has tried again for kits with StonePath!
While hunting, before receiving the pregnancy notice, with MountainStar, StonePath, ThistlePelt, and CherryBlossom, they found two adult cats and three kits who were running from the snow leapords. They were brought into the clan because new hunters, and you can't just leave kits out in the cold.
MountainStar's pregnancy notice has come!
Bad news:
The snow leopards that were chasing them came to the place the cats were hunting. Cats can't really chase Snow leopards away, they can fight but it wont do much other then get them killed, but due to MountainStars low leadership skill, she told her warriors to attack and chase them away. It didn't end well. (P.s. this entire time it is winter)
MountainClan has suffered its first, but certainly not last, loss... Say goodbye to StonePath... cri
Also, ThistlePelt has suffered major injury.
Because it takes so many bugs to heal cats, CherryBlossom just barely had enough to save ThistlePelt, but not enough to save StonePath, and no where near enough to save both of them.(Because of this, I had to made a graveyard...) All of the cats fled home leaving StonePath's body behind, dragging ThistlePelt along.
The clan is in grieving, especially MountainStar who has stopped leaving for the time that her broken heart lasts. Because of this, despite being injured, ThistlePelt has stepped up to help organize patrols and train the new comers. Might become the new deputy...
I will mention the new cats names in the next update because I forgot
Allegience:
Leader: MountainStar(Very sad kitty)
Deputy: N/A
Med cat: CherryBlossom
Med cat app: N/A
Warriors:
ThistlePelt
WolfHeart
StonePelt
Apprentices:
AspenPaw (RockPelt)
DustedPaw (WolfHeart)
Queens:
MountainStar
Kits:
PeakKit
JaggedKit (they're both WolfHearts, but she's hiding that fact)
Elders: N/A
Deaths:
StonePath: Killed by Snow leopard
P.S. I'm going to try to figure out how to post pics, hopefully I can get that figured out
Old 11th Feb 2019, 2:39 PM #505
domthebomb
Test Subject

Hey guys... I had to move everything to another computer and thus lost Mountains Clan So I started a knew one in Ulokea Beta called HillyClan,I know weird name. I will post as soon as I can!
Old 13th Feb 2019, 9:06 PM #506
Fristakia
Test Subject

Hey!
Thought i could join this fun little sharing your clan group.
I posted here a long time ago but I've made a lot of progress since, so I hope it's a little interesting. This clan has existed for a very long time and has gone through several generations.

Rainclan
Leader:

Sweetstar
Apprentice: Ashpaw

Deputy:
Clovershine
Apprentices: Stormpaw, Icepaw

Medicine cat:
Cedarbreeze
apprentice: Foxpaw

Warriors:
Rosefur
Apprentice: Snowpaw

Flamefoot
Apprentice: Cinderpaw

Alderfang
Apprentice: Emperpaw

Riverfoot

Apprentices:
Foxpaw

Stormpaw

Cinderpaw

Ashpaw

Emberpaw

Snowpaw

Icepaw

Queens:
Poppyflower

(Poppyflower's and Swiftstorm's kit)
Swiftkit

Coal

(Coal's and Rowanstorm's kits)
Oakkit

Sunkit

Hazelkit

Sweetstar(Also leader)
(Sweetstar's and Mudtail's kits)
Cloudkit

Runningkit

Elders: N/A
Last edited by Fristakia : Yesterday at 1:14 AM.
Old 14th Feb 2019, 6:59 PM #507
DJKanine9
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fristakia
Hey!
Thought i could join this fun little sharing your clan group.
I posted here a long time ago but I've made a lot of progress since, so I hope it's a little interesting. This clan has existed for a very long time and has gone through several generations.

Damn! Multiple generations? Well oof, that's a lot more than I can say about my unhealthily impatient self--

Your Clan looks amazing so far! Can't wait to see more!
Old Yesterday, 1:11 AM #508
Fristakia
Test Subject

Back one day later
I've somehow managed to delete some sims 3 files (or my mods have decided to hate me) so somehow I destroyed all my save files, deleted like 50% of all my CC and all mods have vanished.
I messed around with it like, 2 hours maybe, and now I've rescued half of my save files and all mods. But for some reason sims 3 have deleted all my settings and gives me tutorials like I'm a newcomer so that's great.

Due to this. When I finally got my safe loaded up correctly some of my CC was replaced with statues, cupboards and chairs. It was a strange sight, but I've got it all fixed now (I think)
This is what my camp looked like:

Well back to story.

Good news:
Riverfoot has announced she's expecting Alderfang's kits! Luckily the kits we have now can get out before this happens as the nursery is very crowded atm!

Bad news:
Sadly though due to sickness that has been spreading through the clan, Alderfang along with Snowpaw have died

Good news:
Foxpaw and Stormpaw are ready to become warrior and medicine cat so, Foxpaw has been named Foxfur(After both of his parents) and Stormpaw has been named Stormclaw

Eeehh... news:
All the kits except for Swiftkit has been named apprentices. That is five cats! Obviously there is not enough warriors(There wasn't before either) so Sweetstar and Clovershine have gotten the honor of mentoring two apprentices each. So now, Swiftkit is the only kit in the nursery

All the kits grown up:
Cloudpaw

Runningpaw(She might die soon as she's deadly ill)

Hazelpaw

Sunpaw

Oakpaw

They are seriously all identical

Section jump: