Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1465
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 1620 (Who?), Viewed: 167750 times.
Search this Thread
Old 24th Jan 2018, 12:47 AM #1601
grammapat
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Don't you cringe when they clean a counter - including the food on it? And when a wolf growls at a baby?! And when someone trying to throw an ax throws it BEHIND themselves?

Namaste
Old 25th Jan 2018, 12:44 AM #1602
k6ka
Top Secret Researcher

Old 28th Jan 2018, 5:23 PM #1603
StrangeTownChick
Inventor

7 Achievements

Finnian's got work, so Reed's the one home to receive the baby his husband adopted. As he cuddles her for the first time, he thinks to himself, "Maybe this could be fun."

With Freetime newly installed, Michael gets to be the first one in the 'hood to have the cliche experience of tossing the pigskin around with your old man. Neither of them are very good at it.

Later, Emil expresses his worries that Michael won't be able to make enough money, seeing as how he has no career goals. Michael reassures his father that he'll find something to do with himself once he gets to college. "And shouldn't you be worrying about Lucas? He's like, a junior, and he still doesn't know what he's doing!"

As he puts his now toddler daughter to bed, Reed thinks to himself, "Yeah...I think I could get to like this."

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Old 1st Feb 2018, 3:48 PM #1604
grammapat
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Drooly?

Namaste
Old 2nd Feb 2018, 12:03 AM #1605
leah10006
Lab Assistant

5 Achievements

New Hair Colour and new baby for this sim xx

************ Leah****************
See my Blog https://lolasimsposts.tumblr.com/
Old 2nd Feb 2018, 1:44 AM #1606
monijt1
Lab Assistant

I'm unsure why the girls pack themselves on the left side of the room, while the boys sat on the right. When art imitates life.

Visit my Simblr: LIttleBitSims
Old 2nd Feb 2018, 3:56 AM #1607
Nukk
Test Subject

Siblings Emily (back left), Dominic (back right), and Jennifer (front left) "missed" the bus and had to be driven to school by responsible mom Kaylynn.
Old 2nd Feb 2018, 6:02 PM #1608
StrangeTownChick
Inventor

7 Achievements

Newly engaged couple Lucas Agnarsson and Emma Owens dance the night away. Harrison's the only one not engaged in the dorm, but I think that'll be changing soon.

What with him taking care of the house and her striving for the top of her career, Emil and Sophie don't get romantic moments like this very often. Maybe that's why they're always all over each other at family gatherings. It's kinda cute~

Emil randomly rolled up a want to invite his older brother Connor over. As I watched the two of them catch up, I started feeling a bit sad and nostalgic. This is likely Connor's last rotation--his life bar is almost at the end--and he was the first baby born in this 'hood. I watched these two grow up together.
Well, for now, he can tell his little brother about how big his granddaughter is getting.

At their wedding, Gabriel (Connor's younger son--at least he got to be there for that!) and his new wife Genesis are the only ones to eat in their new dining room. Guess they wanted a little privacy and a break from Gabriel's ever-growing family.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Old 2nd Feb 2018, 8:44 PM #1609
RoxEllen1965
Scholar

I sent one of my sims to the local health club and noticed this. I don't think she should be doing that in her condition.

Old 9th Feb 2018, 6:18 PM #1610
StrangeTownChick
Inventor

7 Achievements

This is definitely one of my better pics. Little Nicole gets to be the first toddler in my game to use the long-awaited activity table, in the nursery her grandpa, great-uncles, daddy, and uncle started their lives in. And she loves it.

Connor survived another rotation, but his wife Cathy didn't. Here she is waving goodbye to her family...who sadly cannot see her and are more occupied with how stinky the dog is at the moment. They were all crying for the rest of the night, though.

The faces sims make while studying.

After three college-years of constantly rolling wants to ask someone on a date but never showing interest in anyone I suggested, Harrison's finally found the one for him. She's a dormie called Uma Raha (which sounds like actual Simlish, like her parents were the kind of people to name their child "Cherish" or "Tarmac") and the two of them are now engaged.

Old 9th Feb 2018, 7:18 PM #1611
grammapat
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

Students in this dorm are CONSTANTLY sneaking out and bringing home crap. That morning I noticed a beat up couch - in the street. This time I caught a guy come in the house with a little black garbage bag...he was so HAPPY! "Look guys, now we can BBQ inside!". And one guy may be thinking "Sweet!", and one in the back "It's gold!". I left it there. There may be a fire.

Namaste
Old 12th Feb 2018, 3:24 AM #1612
marimisawa
Test Subject

Rick Contrary and his little sister, Ruby.

Mari | 21 | Female
My Tumblr | My Simblr
My favourite premade Sims: Florence Delarosa, Erin Beaker, Lucy Burb, Stella Terrano, Frances J. Worthington III, Jill Smith, Buck Grunt.
Last edited by marimisawa : 12th Feb 2018 at 6:47 AM.
Old 13th Feb 2018, 7:10 AM DefaultAnother round of rando pics #1613
Charmful
Link Ninja

12 Achievements

View My Journal

1. Amelia Wellington thought dance class was just "okay" until this guy walked in.

2. Put away that drool
*squints* wow that guy has a nipple ring...must be really confidant

3. Amelia's older brother, Sawyer was eating take out at some college party. Bonded with this dude over lo mein.

4. Antoine Thackery is worried his younger sisters are gossiping about him, right in front of him. No shame...

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Old 13th Feb 2018, 4:59 PM #1614
leah10006
Lab Assistant

5 Achievements

Trying out this birthing posebox in my mini maternity hospital xx

************ Leah****************
See my Blog https://lolasimsposts.tumblr.com/
Old 16th Feb 2018, 5:11 PM #1615
grammapat
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

pants too tight?

He has NO chin, but somehow can smash food into his face...

He was abducted, and I guess the aliens tried to feed him - he came back with a bowl in his forehead. They also were unsuccessfull at getting him pregnant. But when the bowl was removed (it didn't even bleed!) it was still fresh and he ate it.

Namaste
Old 18th Feb 2018, 11:14 PM #1616
lfria
Field Researcher

Romeo and Juliet on a date at the arcade

Circe Beaker and her and Loki's newborn baby girl Athena.

General Buzz dealing with his lonliness.

Puck Summerdream and Ripp Grunt are becoming fast friends.
Old 18th Feb 2018, 11:38 PM #1617
joandsarah77
Needs Coffee

24 Achievements

View My Journal

Trying out the lighting mod I put in. Spookymuffin with tweaks done my Dicreasy.

"Something seems different this evening."

"Can we help you?" *random chick walks through the house* **Random chick who is pregnant but not wearing a pregnancy morph**

"Nah, I'm a cow and I had ta use ya bog" She really is/was a cow I married her in but she doesn't live here! **bad picture is really bad**
Also this is my primary/elementary school.

She gets away with it because she is awesome. Even has pale purple eyes. She walks into wherever she pleases sneaking around and doing whatever the heck she wants. Oh random dude is my simself hubby/my hubby.
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  Sims2EP9 2018-02-18 13-41-50-02.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  124.0 KB   Click image for larger version

Name:  Sims2EP9 2018-02-18 13-44-05-49.jpg
Size:  169.8 KB   Click image for larger version

Name:  Sims2EP9 2018-02-18 13-48-47-23.jpg
Size:  208.1 KB   Click image for larger version

Name:  Sims2EP9 2018-02-18 23-16-09-45.jpg
Size:  154.1 KB   Click image for larger version

Name:  Sims2EP9 2018-02-18 23-16-46-55.jpg
Size:  126.0 KB  

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Old 21st Feb 2018, 6:08 PM #1618
StrangeTownChick
Inventor

7 Achievements

They say identical twins do everything in sync, but...this is a little ridiculous.

I love these little romantic moments. That's Harrison and Uma from the last post.

And, of course, nothing says romance like a spontaneous slow dance in the kitchen in silence. (I think Genesis is going to be...interesting.)

Connor decides there's no better way to spend his last day than with his little granddaughter. He finished teaching her to walk and taught her the nursery rhyme. (Which sounded quite nice in his old-geezer voice.)

Old 21st Feb 2018, 10:29 PM #1619
simsample
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!

19 Achievements

View My Journal

Old Yesterday, 12:24 AM #1620
marimisawa
Test Subject

I guess you could say Bottom is an optimist...

Mari | 21 | Female
My Tumblr | My Simblr
My favourite premade Sims: Florence Delarosa, Erin Beaker, Lucy Burb, Stella Terrano, Frances J. Worthington III, Jill Smith, Buck Grunt.
Old Yesterday, 7:25 PM #1621
grammapat
Mad Poster

1 Achievements

The above is the reason I have a mod that stops that "notice". You could get the same "wonderful week" after the kitchen burns up, along with some family members.

Namaste

Section jump: