Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 7:33 AM
Default Diving in Hidden Springs?
Hi, all. As a part of recovering my game, I moved my simmies into a smaller town aka Hidden Springs - after a major color overhaul - because I've never played there before and because it was said (in SimsVIP site) that it supports dive lots. Still, as I placed two dive lots, the red buoy stays well above the water level. So, I was wondering if anyone here has managed to place dive lots in HS? I just also want to save myself from making one from scratch if it's not possible. I'm just generally wondering here if the SimsVIP has it wrong because I know how to move and create dive lots.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 9:47 PM
https://www.google.com/search?sourc...160.y82y1JH4wNQ

lots to check
I think HS will support them from what I read in the past but I have never tried. My total guess is if you move one from somewhere else the water depth would have to be the same.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 3:20 PM
Yeah, I already checked all the links google provided but got nowhere. I'm starting to think that SimsVIP site should've mentioned whether the worlds support lots from IP or only ones you make yourself. I'm, too, starting to think it's only the latter option. Thanks for your help.