Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 4:25 PM Last edited by lloyd118 : 9th Dec 2016 at 2:25 AM.
Default Solved-Sim legs sink into terrain
So I relentlessly tried to make sure area's are as smooth as they can be where sims go, but in some parts sims/animals legs sink into the ground, I can't attach a pic not sure why. Does anyone know if its bad or how to fix it, I'm stumped It only happens on hills.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 5:25 PM
It happens if the terrain is too steep. It's just an optical glitch though, sims will arrive just fine. If you want to prevent that, you can either make the terrain less steep or, if it is not the only path to the destination, paint it unroutable.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vincent T.
It happens if the terrain is too steep. It's just an optical glitch though, sims will arrive just fine. If you want to prevent that, you can either make the terrain less steep or, if it is not the only path to the destination, paint it unroutable.
Thanks for replying, glad to hear it doesn't effect game play, what annoys me is that sunlit tides has loads of steep areas and the sims don't sink whilst going there as much, I have tried to fix mine as best as possible but some places are impossible haha :L