Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rrtykp
a very very morally degrading challenge, wont do even if someone provided me free $1000000000 real money and not to my little sims. NEVER!
well that's a crummy way of looking at sex workers... you didn't have to comment, you know
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 7:36 AM
OK, I think I'm missing something. I created my prossie Sim, downloaded your Cathouse from the gallery (and very lovely it is too!) and put it on a lot where there was a karaoke bar originally. I 'claimed' one of the beds in the dorm, so she would sleep there when she is tired. When I logged in this morning, she was off sitting in another bar. Not sure if that's supposed to happen or not??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#53 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anaesh
OK, I think I'm missing something. I created my prossie Sim, downloaded your Cathouse from the gallery (and very lovely it is too!) and put it on a lot where there was a karaoke bar originally. I 'claimed' one of the beds in the dorm, so she would sleep there when she is tired. When I logged in this morning, she was off sitting in another bar. Not sure if that's supposed to happen or not??

Haha lol no, that def sounds like a game-related glitch... shouldn't have anything to do with the challenge.

I don't know, very weird!
Test Subject
#54 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 11:42 PM
there's a mod on sims4studio that might make the money aspect of this challenge a bit easier without using cheats. i don't know this forums rules about linking creator stuff from other forums (i literally emerged from lurker hell to post this bc this challenge is great) but i can link if it's allowed.
Test Subject
#55 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 12:40 PM
Omg this looks so fun Such a cool concept! I need to go find a big fur coat for when my sim takes over the world now
Test Subject
#56 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 6:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pihwht
I'm up to 147, 000 and have a crew of 18 regulars, who wait their turns. I started out in a coffee shop. At first I had five sims infatuated with me. They were so infatuated that for the first five days or so, they would not leave the lot. I stopped and added a shower for them. After I upgraded to a lounge, they calmed down and went home part of the day. I decided to count events like the spice festival as dates, and am currently sending flirty texts when things are slow. Flirty or happy texts often result in an invitation. If woohoo is available in a closet or bush we hop into it and follow up with what ever the current venue offers. I let the "event" finish and then, if it is early enough, send another text. My sims only skills developed beyond level 2 are charisma and mc's WooHoo skill. Those are both maxed out. We did the dates for serial romantic on site, and the sims seemed to enjoy the extra attention. I've also been using WickedWhims to provide a little sex in venues that don't have a suitable facilities for regular woohoo.

Up to 820 but the patch is putting me on hold while I wait for MC to be updated.

Quote: Originally posted by notrose
Sending flirty texts! Clever! I'll allow it

Let me know/send pics when you get to the third phase. I'm more amped to see people's third phase brothels than I am about anything else tbh lol.

First off, sorry for the mess of text I've made by replying but I wanted to add the OP and the actual topic of my question in one post. Also sorry for being so late to hop on this bang... I... I mean.... band wagon

So now to my question; I realize that the money you earn from your services is somewhat of an indication on what stage you're on (such as 50,000 simoleons reaches the stage 2 brothel, etc.) I am curious though if you have to use your own money to build your stage 2, stage 3, etc. etc. brothel houses or is that money yours personally to build yourself a house and just to live on, and the brothel is funded/made with 'tax payer's money' per say?

BTW I'm so excited to start this challenge! Very well laid out and thought of. Superb job
Test Subject
#57 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 11:40 PM
I just found this challenge and I am in LOVE!!! I'm about to start this right now. Mine will be a tad bit more on the risqué side because ill be using the wicked whims mod to make it a tad bit more interesting/realistic.

Thanks for the challenge! this should be fun
Test Subject
#58 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 3:06 AM
I started this challenge a couple of days ago, and I'm on stage 3 now. I bought Get Together about halfway through stage 2 and made a club to populate my brothel with other sex workers, but they never actually banged anyone. =/ (Even though woohoo was one of the club actions.) This challenge is super fun, though.
Test Subject
#59 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 6:23 PM
I've been having some problems with my Stage 3 venue. It's a museum, but I suspect the second problem, at least, might occur in a library as well.
1. My sims won't actually woohoo most of the time because other sims keep going up to my should-be-private floor and looking at art, screwing around with my computer, etc.
2. Kids keep coming here. It's creepin' me out.
So, I've decided that, instead, I'll go to bars and night clubs and pick up guys and take them home with me for the motherlode overnight. Like a sort of "my reputation preceeds me" thing. So, I can't just woohoo at the venue any more, at least unless I go to the one with the walk-in closet or party bush, but I'll get a lot of overnights and I can still do GFEs. Plus, then maybe I can take people home from the crapton of parties I'm invited to, since going out and picking people up is my focus now.

On a less related note, I had decided to tfb with Don Lothario for my woohoo that would put me over $200k to get me into Stage 3. Didn't get pregnant. I thought it might be interesting, but alas, it was not meant to be.
Test Subject
#60 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 1:33 AM
I started this challenge today! I was wondering since you can get the embarrassed unsatisfied moodlet after woohooing, should there maybe be a penalty or something if a customer is not happy with the, um, service? Get their money back maybe? Hasn't happened before but just a thought.
Test Subject
#61 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 4:42 AM
I only ever got the negative woohoo moodlet when it was with elders, so I just assumed that it was my sim being unsatisfied with the woohoo because the partner is old, but hey, got money. But, if you want to penalize at your discretion, you can just wait to do your kaching(s) until after you check the moodlet.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#62 Old 3rd May 2017 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LittleMissLimos
So now to my question; I realize that the money you earn from your services is somewhat of an indication on what stage you're on (such as 50,000 simoleons reaches the stage 2 brothel, etc.) I am curious though if you have to use your own money to build your stage 2, stage 3, etc. etc. brothel houses or is that money yours personally to build yourself a house and just to live on, and the brothel is funded/made with 'tax payer's money' per say?

BTW I'm so excited to start this challenge! Very well laid out and thought of. Superb job

Hey!

You'll be pleased to know that the taxpayers pay for all public buildings in this challenge You only have to spend your own money on your personal house on your original lot. All three brothels you can make with the unlimited money of build/buy.
Test Subject
#63 Old 20th May 2017 at 4:47 AM
I just put out the trailer for this on my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPtJHdzYiAo
Test Subject
#64 Old 21st May 2017 at 8:21 PM
I don't have anything interesting to add but I had to comment just to tell you that I love this SO MUCH. I've never done a challenge before, but I'm totally doing this one! Might use my new vamp sim and turn it into a little True Blood situation.. Lol.
Test Subject
#65 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 11:00 PM Last edited by washout : 18th Jun 2017 at 8:51 PM.
I'm doing an LP based on this challenge if anyone would like to watch. I'm having a lot of fun with this so far!

Episode 1
Episode 2
Test Subject
#66 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 4:00 AM
I'm not sure how I got here but I'm pleased! Going to start after I wind down from parenthood.
Test Subject
#67 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 11:46 AM
I'm currently doing this, and it's going decently well. No GFE yet, but I do now have 3 regulars despite doing it the hard way, which is not having a jealously disabler mod. Maybe an extra hard mode is to always try for baby with aliens considering there /is/ an alien bar night. Ah, the life of having an eternal club outing in a bar.

I've only got 4 kachings so far, onto my 5th one. I've honestly just started, haha. This is probably the most NSFW gameplay I'll ever do. Oh well.
Test Subject
#68 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 5:37 PM
I wanna do this challenge but I cant figure out hoe to make it into a community lot rather than just a residential. Is it a cheat?
Test Subject
#69 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 6:28 PM
I'm having a lot of fun with this challenge, but I think I'm running into some kind of game bug...my lady of the evening used to get asked on dates by her regulars at least once a day, but she hasn't been asked out at all in the last four or five sim days...even my normal households get asked out by random people all the time, so I'm wondering if I need to reset the lot or something. Anyone had this issue?

Edit: also Don Lothario has been on this lot for like three consecutive sim days...is he immortal?
Test Subject
#70 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 9:38 PM
I think i will try this, however i abandon more challenges than i complete, see how i go
Test Subject
#71 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 1:22 AM
It's the first time I'm actually doing a challenge while following all the rules! I'm using your buildings and I'm on Phase 2 right now. I've added some rules since I have MCCC and a lot of things enabled so I wanted to make sure the challenge wouldn't be easier. I made a club and added some of the ladies from the neighbourhood that I also found pretty and while they don't woohoo with anyone, it's fun to see all of them in the club uniform that I created, having a midnight snack in the communal area. Lovely challenge, I can't wait to reach Phase 3!
Test Subject
#72 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 1:50 PM
I have a quick question about this challenge:
Can we ask a sim to move in with our original sim in order to add more hookers to our brothel? Or can we only do a club?

In any case, I have started it yesterday and I have to say I really enjoy it! Especially since I have the Wicked Woohoo mod, it make the things a little spicier
Test Subject
Original Poster
#73 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yryahuln
I have a quick question about this challenge:
Can we ask a sim to move in with our original sim in order to add more hookers to our brothel? Or can we only do a club?

In any case, I have started it yesterday and I have to say I really enjoy it! Especially since I have the Wicked Woohoo mod, it make the things a little spicier

Sure, moving people in or even creating multiple sims at the start is fine, however you wanna play it! I guess if you have two sims, double the required money you need to make per phase?
Test Subject
#74 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 7:23 PM
I love this challenge! It's wonderfully odd and fun! Just built my bar/brothel and it is coming in at around 35.000, as shabby as can be.
If you wanna watch, I am streaming it on twitch: https://go.twitch.tv/juniorvindahl
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 1:15 PM
Default Update #1 ~ Club Phantom
Hey peeps, so I've gotten really into TS4 recently, and I was searching for some cool challenges to do, and I thought this would be a good one to do! I did change up a few rules, but I stuck to the main ones.

NEWS:

~ My 1st girl, Alicia Hollis, who is a romantic, child-hating art lover, who aspires to have a lot of money. She is my main girl. Favorite color is blue, and she likes grungy rock styles.

~ My 2nd girl, Mimi Hanato, who is ambitious, hates children, and is a lover of all kinds (she is bi). She gets funky the most. She loves red, and clean, elegant style.

~ This is my 3rd and final girl, Alyssa Stoll. She is romantic, also hates kids, and is very neat. She hasn't wohoo'd yet, but she is actually into little girl role-play (it's weird i know). She LOVES pink, and likes cutesy, little girl kinda style.

~ This is the club. The pictures (in order) are of the bar, the dance floor, the bathrooms, the dining area and the stairway.

~ Mimi earning some money

~ Yo who is this fella

~ Alicia getting funky with J.H. the 3rd

~ THIS DUDE, GEOFFREY LANDGRABB, HASN'T LEFT THE BUILDING FOR 3 DAYS WOT.

So, so far, we have $5,977, from 6 wohoo's, and I'm pretty proud! The building cost me $99,998, so I just somehow scraped by. I may upload soon, maybe a while, idk, but I hope you enjoyed!
Page 3 of 5