Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#226 Old 28th May 2020 at 6:36 AM
I made over Don Lothario and the Calientes to look more like they did in TS2 and I'm really pleased with how he turned out! I downloaded a bunch of preset templates to tweak to my liking because I have issues sculpting and I'm not sure if it's me or narrow parameters.
Screenshots

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#227 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 1:29 AM
Two of my sims created to repopulate my townie pool. Aleksey is a geeky young secret service operative training to be a secret agent, and Kai is a small time actor with self esteem problems, and a passion for fine cooking:

Aleksey:

Kai:

Please excuse the blushing, the fireplace in their apartment keeps making them flirty...
Test Subject
#228 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 10:50 PM Last edited by CaffeineInMyBrain : 4th Mar 2021 at 12:52 AM.
This thread is lowkey dead but here are some recent male sims I made
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#229 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 4:17 AM
Maurice Rehala
Adult, Married, Father of two, Lawyer

Lab Assistant
#230 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 7:11 PM
Default i just created this male sim
since a while i start making male sims again, and he turned out so prettily! formal wear is attractive on men so i am happy the way he turned out!

♥ sims 4 custom content creator xietresims ♥ also screenshot content xietressc
Scholar
#231 Old 13th Jun 2021 at 5:11 PM
So my game generated this "townie"... Looks quite cool I think...

Lab Assistant
#232 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 7:17 PM
Nick Gandhi

Adult, Married, Father of Two, Freelance Programmer

Test Subject
#233 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 4:46 PM
My Sim, Randall Sullivan, that I seem to enjoy a lot with how I worked with him from being a Sims 4's version of a Urbz character to be his own charmingly neat individual.

Yes, just so ya'll know, his hairdo is actually that one with the short ponytail.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#234 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 12:47 PM
Adriel Kai, to be my sim-detective, situated in Oasis Springs, and later marry my owner of the restaurant I've made there. I rarely make male sims, it's so hard to get them attractive. This one turned out okay, I was going for the kind and tired look of actors Gil Birmingham/Graham Greene, and it worked so-so. The eyes was a bother, but I finally dragged down the outer corner of the eye, and made them slightly more almond in shape, and I think it suggests the feeling I was going for. If anyone have any tips for CAS I have not yet imported him to my main save though..
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#235 Old 15th Nov 2021 at 8:54 AM
Finally let the game have its way and made a metrosexual hipster bro sim, to run my hipster café (restaurant) in Evergreen Harbour, only selling bagels and raw foods; and have a club for Bro's, meeting at my all-welcoming traditional spa ( ) in my red light district in Del Sol Valley with NAP Free Love enacted! Ah, I love this game.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#236 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 11:22 AM
My freegan. He is to live in a remake of the building crane house that ships with Evergreen Harbour (Knox's household), and that I've made looking even more like an abandoned building site. Not sure about the face, I wanted him to look a little younger and softer. Here he is in his winter outfit.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#237 Old 23rd Feb 2022 at 10:29 AM
I've been playing a lot of the Sims 4 lately so here's my legacy founder, Quinn Dudenski!

Lab Assistant
#238 Old 19th Apr 2022 at 8:54 AM
Default Mesoamerican cutie
One of my cute lil cuties. I love making sims with features from all over the world
Screenshots
Instructor
#239 Old 8th May 2022 at 2:24 AM
Default Tiemess the Jithy Knord, Master of the Medium Side!

Been sending this guy around to troll my Sims. Tiemess. Gray Jedi.

Alignment: Chaotic Stupid

He's the MEDIUM side! Light, dark, he'll kill either for fun! And then go chasing butterflies! No one can predict entirely what he'll do, or if they'll even live! He loves to be the coin's edge. His weapon of choice: a lightsaw, which he can make appear out of nowhere (of course!) Technically, he can wield two of them at a time if he wants. But he usually only needs one.

His lightsaw can make lightsaber blade lengths shrink, befuddling Jedi and Sith alike! His nutter antics and high-pitch cackling voice ensure that EVERYONE is afraid to be near him! Will he fix your Astromech droid? Steal your ship? Or forget about both to paint a Wookie tie dye colors for no reason?

Your Sims would probably rather not find out!
Screenshots

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
#240 Old 22nd Oct 2022 at 9:15 PM
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#241 Old 3rd Dec 2022 at 1:05 PM
He could probably make a killing as a model if he wanted to, but alas, he doesn't even like looking in a mirror.

Screenshots
#242 Old 4th Dec 2022 at 3:05 PM
Default Xavier
Screenshots
#243 Old 12th Apr 2023 at 10:29 AM
Mad Poster
#244 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 6:19 AM
Doing some a bit different with my TS4 game. Decided to recreate Anubis, the ancient Egyptian god of mummification and the afterlife:

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Page 10 of 10