Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 12:30 AM Last edited by texter241 : 26th Jun 2017 at 8:18 PM. Reason: Moved to new forum
Default Is it possible to modify the UI in CAS?
I know a lot of people have looked into this before, but it seems no one has ever been successful. I want to add custom voices to my game. I've extracted all the voice files from all of the expansions I own, plus the base game (the total was in the 100ks, but the files are extremely small in size). Ignoring the fact that recording someone saying all the lines would take a long time, if I could do that and compress it back into the FullBuild1 file, is there anyway I could access it in-game? Either with a modified UI in CAS, or a separate mod that allows you to pick voices of sims you click on?
I know that NRaas has an option to select voice (or, at least it used to), but would a custom voice even show up in the options?

I moved this question to a different forum in hopes that it may be better answered there: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...d=1#post5232643
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 7:45 PM
This might be a better question for the Modding section. Cuz it's definitely not something you could already Find out there.

I've been wanting better Elderly voices since the game first came out. I want my old crones and wizards to SOUND LIKE old crones and wizards!