Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 10:01 AM
Default Need Testing and Feedback for Securing VAMPIRIC Fight Outcome Mod
This mod is aimed to suppress the randomness of fight result between Sims vs Sims and Vampsims vs sims

The coding between normal sims fight and fights which a Vampsims participates are completely different, therefore I decided to separate this thread from the predecessor
While a normal fight only consider fitness skill as deciding variable
A vampire battle will consider additional variables:

Base value: 2

Multiplier:
Greater fitness : 2 (Does not Stack with lvl differences)
Lesser fitness : 0.5 (Does not Stack with lvl differences)
Vampiric Strength 1: 2
Vampiric Strength 2: 3 (Does Stack)
Vampiric Strength 3: 4 (Does Stack)
Vampiric Sprint / Mind Control: 2
Greater Vampiric Rank: 1.75 (Does not Stack with rank differences)
Emotion (Angry, Energized) : 2.25
Emotion (Dazed, Sad, Embarassed, Bored, Stressed, Uncomfortable) : 0.7
Buff (Weakness or Resistance to sunlight): 4 (all lvl)

Additional multiplier when fighting sims
Garlic immunity: 2
Vampire resistance cocktail: 8

(Please not that I may forgot some modifying some variable and its absolutre multiplier)

(assumption - please tell me if i'm wrong)
Provided with data above, considering fitness skills and fixed vampire abilities alone, a vampire will only able to secure victory towards a sim with no fitness skill a greater fitness skill and obtained 3 lvl of vampiric strength
= 50% + (2x 2 x 2 x 3 x 4)
While fitness skill is only a lesser variabel in fight decision

My mod simply modified the multiplier amount so fitness will contribute more in fight result wihile eliminating or surpressing more random variable (buffs, vampire rank, emotion)
With My mod installed
1. A Vampsim with greater fitness skill will win against a vampsim with no fitness skill, ceteris paribus
2. A Vampsim with greater fitness skill will have around 40% - 60% chance to win agaisnt a Vampsim with VampStr lvl 1
3. A Vampsim with same fitness skill will definitely defeated with a Vampsim with same fitness skill with VampStr lvl 1
4. A Vampsim with lvl2 Str will have 75% chance of winning battle vs Vampsim lvl 1
5. Positive emotion multiplier effectiveness is reduced to 1.3
6. Sun Buff effect is neutralized
7. Mind Control buff is neutralized (since I want to make a warlock - vampire sims without melee capability)
8. vampire rank multiplier is neutralized (since I want to make a warlock - vampire sims without melee capability)
9. garlic immunity multiplier is neutralized
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MothyreladygneDecisiveVampireFight.rar (121.0 KB, 22 downloads) - View custom content