Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 6:32 PM
Hey Guys!
Hey guys! I've been a member here since 2013, and am only getting deeper into the site now... I have been playing The Sims and SimCity since 2009, and am working on a custom neighborhood for The Sims 2, with a ton of backstory and mysteries, but that is beyond the point...

I am 17 years old and I live in Indianapolis, Indiana... on the Southeast Side. I attend Franklin Central High School, and have found several other simmers in the school... most of which are female.
My IRL name is Steven Conner, and I have created my own YouTube Channel dedicated to simulation games (Including The Sims 1-4) called SimmerFurry, and I have only made The Sims 4 and 2 videos on it... but that is also beyond the point.

So I have been playing The Sims 2 Since 2009, and have been building houses and other things since then. I have even a video of a mall on YouTube, and looking back on it today, it was pretty bad... I even left two dislikes on it...

But I am mostly friendly, and can talk to you without a second thought... just don't get on my bad side, and you are good.
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 10:48 PM
Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Welcome to MTS! Don't worry, I have my old youtube videos in private because they are embarrasing haha I bet yours is not that bad I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: