Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2016 at 1:02 AM
Default Replacing the Elder Male 02 Archbase template with the Adult Male version.
I've been looking at this tutorial http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...hp?topic=1280.0, and I might have figured out how to replace the elder male version of the 02 Archbase template with the adult male version. I did a test in a "copy" of my CASFace package, and judging from the preview, it appears that I have succeeded in doing what I've been trying to do. I would go ahead and change the original package files, but the trouble is that I don't want to do it and then find out that I've screwed it up. Nasty things can happen to users that have messed with the files located on the local disc. And I don't want anything bad to happen to any of the files of mine. I don't know whether to try this or not. I need advice on whether I should try this, and whether this is a risk worth taking. I've uploaded some images in-case that helps the people responding to my thread understand what I'm doing. But I do need some help, and I can't make a decision if I don't receive a straight response.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd May 2016 at 8:35 AM
Default Issue has been resolved.
If anyone's been contemplating running to my aid, they're wasting their time. I've just run amok, and gone out on a limb. Except it seems to have payed off beyond my wildest dreams. :P