Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 2:04 PM
Default Converting the new Brunch at the Old Mill Tea Set
I was wondering has anyone thought about making or know someone who's going to detach the new Sims 3 Store tea set from the newest set Brunch at the Old Mill. From the table to be able to be placed alone on any table? I think they shouldn't have made it attached to the old fashioned tables, not that they aren't cute but for us who make lots for others, it's unfortunate we can not just place them on any table to work. Is this a possibility and is anyone willing to work on this?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 8:46 PM
Pocci has done it, but be sure to read the usage instructions
http://serenebluesims.tumblr.com/po...ea-set-no-table

"I have learned silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant and kindness from the unkind, yet, I'm ungrateful to those teachers. "- Kahlil Gibran
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 2:56 AM
Download link no longer works.
Alchemist
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 9:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by animeweirdodudette
Download link no longer works.

I know you've already replied to the other thread, but just leaving this here for search purposes

MEGA folder of all of pocci's creations
Direct link to pocci's edit of the Store tea set (no table)

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!