Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 5:43 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Adult sims cannot use phone/laptop/editworld
I have a issue with my household. My 2 adult sims cannot use cell phones, house phones, computers, or click on them for basic actions. The 2 children can. I also am unable to enter edit town. I planned to create a copy of my main sim. I tried sending them through a "rabbit hole", I rebooted, I resetSim, I copied my game and played that. I am not very experience with glitches. I don't want to have to delete this household and start over, because I have gravestones of past family members. PS: Just before this happened, the boyfriend who moved in 1 hr before, died for unknown reasons, she gave birth to a baby, and I noticed his cat was invisible. I was unable to care for it not being able to see it, so I put it up for adoption. I was a little ticked, so I saved and logged out. Now no interactions with the 2 remaining adults for 2 days(real life days). If anyone could help or provide assistance it was be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 2:14 AM
resetSim *. Social worker removing the cat was in limbo .. Thanks for the help