Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 6:00 PM
Default Lighthouse effect + Fog horn/tornado sirens
I was wondering if anyone created a mod that would allow us to use the fog emitter to create the lighthouse effect that appears at night in sunset valley, I am not a person who can do extremely technical stuff so S3PE is currently out of the question (although I would love to learn how to mod in the future) anyway I am running The Isla Paradiso world and I have noticed there is no lighthouse and I really want to build a lighthouse but the only thing I am missing is that darned beam that lights up at night, now I was wonder if there is a mod that allows us to type in a code into the fog emitter to make the effect, if so where is the mod at?

Also, I was wondering if there is a decoration or actually functioning fog horn or tornado siren that I can add to the lighthouse to give it a more realistic appearance if so where can I find that?