Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 1:25 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims 2 Dvd
Hi, i play Sims2 from Dvd. Now, after maaaaaany times my dvd is trash, so I order a new one. Every Dvd has its own code, so I think i couldn't play with the new one? Do I have to install everything (all Ep, Sp) new, or is it enought to uninstall the broken Ep Dvd and install this one new?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 1:45 PM
No, you should be able to put your new disk in and play right away. Do not uninstall. That code is for your install not your disk.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 2:26 PM
When my Deluxe disk broke and I replaced it, I was able to run my AGS game with it just fine without any extra fiddling. You're good to go.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 12:04 PM
Thank you both. I'm relieved..