Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 2:12 PM
TheNinthWaveSims Late October - Early December Updates (TS2)
Many updates to catch up since I got back into the swing of creating again. Shown here are updates from late October - Early December.

To start we have all of The Sims 3 Seasons end tables for The Sims 2 with extra slots

Here we have the lovely Grotto Hot Tub from Sims 3 Seasons

Next off is a Sims 3 Store conversion set including all of the Frontier Dining deco

There's a Christmas Dollhouse recolor

Also I have a Snowman teddy conversion from TS3 Seasons

A conversion of TS3 Seasons Concrete Bench

Two statues from The Sims 3 Store Arcade Regency Set

A functional Skeleton Lamp extracted from a Sims 2 character

There are also several gnomes which function as gnomes and will fit on any surface -

TS3 Seasons Yeti Gnomes

Sims 3 Base Holiday Edition Santa Gnome

and TS3 Seasons Holiday Gnomes Converted

There's the TS3 Seasons Patio Dining Set Conversion

Next we have the TS3 Seasons plant for TS2

Also we have the terrifyingly creepy Jason Hockey Mask Conversion from TS3 Seasons

Also, I've taken the fire extinguisher sims use to put out fires and made it decorative for the wall.

And lastly, there is The Sims 3 Seasons Lounger for The Sims 2

There are also many new Sims 2 and 3 careers by the other creator on my site Lientebollemeis
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 9:04 AM
!!!!! oh noes!!!!!! your Website, ninthwavesims isn't working for me!!! it just keeps throwing me errors and reloading itself over and over again until the error comes up!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 3:16 AM
It seems to be back and redesigned.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.