Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 3:04 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Weird Memory Situation
So I am currently playing a household in Isla Paradiso that I made myself and the weirdest thing just happened to me, So my sim was eating dinner and she suddenly got a negative memory stating that "Palmira Medina" had passed away and I was like well okay maybe it was old age but that's when I realized that all of my sims are set to live for the highest amount of time and my town is only 8 weeks old! Even more strange when I looked up Palmira on Sims Wiki she was a freaking toddler and last time I checked toddlers could not be killed unless you had some sort of mod which I do not have, and to top it all off the sim who got the memory doesn't even know any of the Medina's the only one in the household that knows a Medina is her boyfriend and he knows Teodor Medina, not Palmira. Anyway, I went to look at the graveyard and I saw that no new grave was placed nor was there any new graves in the mausoleum. This isn't the first time this has happened to me but I always brush it off thinking it's nothing but now that this happens I sure wonder if my game is just giving sims random memories! Has this happened to anyone else before? Or is it just me...