Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Link Ninja
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 10:14 PM Last edited by Charmful : 12th Jul 2017 at 11:58 PM.
Default Subscription question
Hello, I have a question about upgrading my supporter subscription. If I go to the next level up, will it auto-cancel the first level subscription or do I have to go to paypal to cancel the current subscription and then add the next level subscription?

**Edit**
Also I just noticed this but in the table you have on the donation page you have 'Fan Club' level listed as $5.00 and 'Supporter' as $10.00 tier but then on the subscription page those titles are switched. It caused me a bit of confusion because I am listed as a supporter but then reviewing the amount deducted it is $5.00 so it is correctly labeled on the second page but not in the table.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 11:36 AM
@Charmful you have to cancel the first one and re-subscribe, it wont automatically change. Thanks for the note about the table, I'll go in and fix that!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.