Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 1:13 PM Last edited by General_Durandal : 26th Sep 2011 at 1:58 PM.
Default General_Durandal's MODs
Hello i'm making this thread to put my MODs in one place so they don't get lost.

General_Durandal's Skins

I used the "Medieval_Female_Skins.package" as a start for the female skins.

Quote: Originally posted by kawaiipd
I don't know about anyone else but Asian Light and Asian Med seem to alter both the second down circle on the left to purple. I've been switching them out.

The second down right was the other one I was trying to switch out.

This is the Skintone Selecter

This shows witch tag is witch going by first letters. example WA is WhiteAlbino.

Quote: Originally posted by kawaiipd
Is there any translation on which skin is which? I'm presuming the skin names are based on the original skins.. I don't really want the colors.. I just want the upgraded normal skins seperately myself. I'm sure I'll use a few of these.

They are re-textures.
Look at the name between the male and female sim, then download the one with the matching name in the download area.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Male AsianLight Skin.rar (1.54 MB, 770 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Female AsianLight Skin.rar (822.2 KB, 2502 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Male AsianMed Skin.rar (1.54 MB, 421 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Female AsianMed Skin.rar (1.31 MB, 461 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Male BlackDark Skin.rar (885.4 KB, 370 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Female BlackDark Skin.rar (897.1 KB, 398 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Male BlackLight Skin.rar (794.9 KB, 371 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Female BlackLight Skin.rar (623.2 KB, 382 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Male BlackMed Skin.rar (887.0 KB, 354 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Female BlackMed Skin.rar (884.9 KB, 370 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Male HispanicDark Skin.rar (1.35 MB, 386 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Female HispanicDark Skin.rar (1.13 MB, 410 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Male HispanicOlive Skin.rar (1.38 MB, 383 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Female HispanicOlive Skin.rar (1.15 MB, 418 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Male WhiteAlbino Skin.rar (837.0 KB, 510 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Female WhiteAlbino Skin.rar (794.6 KB, 610 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Male WhiteLight Skin.rar (962.0 KB, 471 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Female WhiteLight Skin.rar (1.08 MB, 557 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Male WhiteMed Skin.rar (1.43 MB, 436 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Female WhiteMed Skin.rar (1.18 MB, 474 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 1:24 PM Last edited by General_Durandal : 22nd Sep 2011 at 3:39 PM.
General_Durandal's Finn's Sword Retexture

I based it off of this.

Quote: Originally posted by TotallyNewHere
goldy sword, sweet. is it actual texture or do the swords support patterns like armors?

Swords don't support patterns like armors.
Finn's Sword it's is A re-texture for the untempered sword.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  General_Durandal's Finn's Sword Retexture.rar (565.8 KB, 348 downloads) - View custom content
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 2:38 AM Last edited by kawaiipd : 25th Sep 2011 at 3:58 PM.
Is there any translation on which skin is which? I'm presuming the skin names are based on the original skins.. I don't really want the colors.. I just want the upgraded normal skins separately myself. I'm sure I'll use a few of these.

edit: Apparently I can't see the writing on the wall.. er.. picture.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 4:26 PM
I don't know about anyone else but Asian Light and Asian Med seem to alter both the second down circle on the left to purple. I've been switching them out.

The second down right was the other one I was trying to switch out.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 7:39 AM
Default Fixed files
I am sorry this has taken me so long, but at long last I have fixed the files for this set of mods. I put all the files into one package, and I adjusted them to suit myself and am running them in my game. The package is too large to post as a single file, so I have split it to post.

You will see I have posted (2) 7z files, you need 7zip to unzip them. Unzip the files and you will have 13 smaller 7z files, these are floppy sized splits. Put them all into one folder instead of the two folders they are in. Next unzip the first file with 7zip, and this will assemble for you a file named allskins.package. Put this into your mods folder and you will have replaced a complete set of all your skins. If you have custom skins already, temporarily remove them from your mods to test this one. After that you can use what you like. If you are savey as to using s3pe, feel free to take any of the images you like from this package and use them as you see fit. Or, if you like you can keep using the package and modify it to suit. Have fun. I only ask of you all one simple thing, do not post this file or any of its contents to pay sites. I want to keep this free and available for all to use. If there are any questions feel free to ask me.

Oh, and one more thing, I am not trying to hijack this thread but rather I posted here because the problem of two of the images using the same skin tone was raised, and I did this initially to address that and because the files are now fixed.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  part1allskins.7z (9.86 MB, 501 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: 7z  part2allskins.7z (7.80 MB, 453 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th May 2018 at 12:54 PM
These are awesome, they really are... It's only that I don't want replacements, because I actually use 8 of the 10 skins (never used the lightest and the darkest, both look horrible). Aren't there any skins that simply add, even as accessories or something, instead of replacing? I wish I had rainbow of skins to choose from.