1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#8551 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Yeah, just come over for the Sunday party and tend to anything that needs tending to at the same time. Sims can call if they need a repair or assistance. Except maybe in Autumn, when the bloody leaves do need to be swept up daily. XD

A sim of mine has all the vacation memories EXCEPT finding buried treasure... I can't tell you how many rocks and bones he's dug up! However, I DID find a use for the rocks! I placed them on every tile around the trees on his property, so that the leaves have nowhere to fall! His property looks like the home of a damned druid, but it helps cut down on the amount of time wasted raking leaves! ...if you don't wanna spend time digging up all those rocks, which would probably take as long as raking anyway, you can buy those little decorative Stonehenge pieces, and make a REAL druid out of your sims!

>=)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#8552 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 6:31 PM
OOF Easy one a mod where my sim can have 2 jobs doubt its possible tho:/
Top Secret Researcher
#8553 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
OOF Easy one a mod where my sim can have 2 jobs doubt its possible tho:/

It's indeed not possible, but they can have a business and a job and then also earn some extra cash with playing music or painting or so.
But in the jobspanel it's not possible to have 2 jobs for adults.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Mad Poster
#8554 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 9:05 PM
Special witch spells that could be blessings or curses. Like, an evil witch can make a sim more likely to break an object, start a fire while cooking, get shocked while repairing an item, or get robbed, or even fined while using the counterfeiting machine. The side effect, however, is the cowplant will spit the sim out while the curse is in effect. A good witch can give a blessing that will make the target less likely to break things, start fires, get shocked, robbed, or fined while using the counterfeiting machine. Another kind of blessing/curse can affect job performance, making a promotion or demotion more likely. Others can give or take days of life from a sim, or make it more likely that a sim will conceive, and make twins more likely, or make a sim less fertile. And of course, there could be a spell that would teleport a service sim (even one that is busy) off of a lot, or even summon a ghost, werewolf, or bigfoot to scare/savage burglars.
Instructor
#8555 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 10:40 PM
Is there a mod that allows you to extend the relationship panel? I wish it was a wide as the build/buy catalog panel.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#8556 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 11:07 PM
It might not be wide as the build/buy,but you can pull it up to show all of them, then scroll the line.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#8557 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 4:31 AM
Oh! For the 'scare burglar' spell, I have an idea... how about summoning a special version of the spectral servant that will savage the burglar? Also, other spells can include "Fountain of Youth" and "One More Day" which, if they backfire, can make the sim more playful.
Mad Poster
#8558 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 7:32 AM
A mod that automatically selects an item your giving as a gift. Tedious progress having to do it manually, when I have a farmer as a sh!t ton of veggies to transfer to an entrepreneur.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Top Secret Researcher
#8559 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 7:38 AM
Is there a mod that prevents Sims going (up two floors) to look at something just purchased "what is this?" So annoying. I'm sure there is but I can't find it.
Mad Poster
#8560 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 9:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yavannatw
Is there a mod that prevents Sims going (up two floors) to look at something just purchased "what is this?" So annoying. I'm sure there is but I can't find it.

Pescado has one at MATY. nowhatsthis
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8561 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
A mod that automatically selects an item your giving as a gift. Tedious progress having to do it manually, when I have a farmer as a sh!t ton of veggies to transfer to an entrepreneur.

You need your farmer to use the packing station to give away whole crates not one at a time.
Or use the inventory vase (but make sure other stuff is taken out first)

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#8562 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 6:53 PM
crispsandkerosene's HotDate Ice Cream Stand with an included NPC and converted licking animation from Sims 3
Mad Poster
#8563 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 6:58 PM
Someone should restore the watch play-in option on the computer.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Alchemist
#8564 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
Special witch spells that could be blessings or curses. Like, an evil witch can make a sim more likely to break an object, start a fire while cooking, get shocked while repairing an item, or get robbed, or even fined while using the counterfeiting machine. The side effect, however, is the cowplant will spit the sim out while the curse is in effect. A good witch can give a blessing that will make the target less likely to break things, start fires, get shocked, robbed, or fined while using the counterfeiting machine. Another kind of blessing/curse can affect job performance, making a promotion or demotion more likely. Others can give or take days of life from a sim, or make it more likely that a sim will conceive, and make twins more likely, or make a sim less fertile. And of course, there could be a spell that would teleport a service sim (even one that is busy) off of a lot, or even summon a ghost, werewolf, or bigfoot to scare/savage burglars.

I wonder if you can do that by having the spell apply vacation benefits? I don't think I've ever had a bad vacation, but I wonder if there are ones with negative effects? The good ones, though, do just want we want the good witch to do: make it easier for a sim to get promotions, skill, build relationships, etc.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Scholar
#8565 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
Someone should restore the watch play-in option on the computer.

Or the above, experiencing power outages and needing to maintain fun with non-electronic objects. That sounds interesting.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Instructor
#8566 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 7:14 PM
I think someone did that scenario, but it broke with one of the EPs.

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Alchemist
#8567 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 8:31 PM Last edited by mdsb759 : 24th Jul 2018 at 10:12 PM.
musical instruments; in shipped version there are percussion (pianos, drum) and string (bass, guitar, violin).
there also be wind and woodwind instruments; unless someone already created any of those.

edit:: there also be objects that play music on their own. music boxes; figurines that like dance to music; etc.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8568 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yvelotic2001
I think someone did that scenario, but it broke with one of the EPs.

It was in teh base game but not enabled. Indeed it was borked by an EP. You used to be able to get hold of a controller by Carrigon but it doesn't work with a full set of EPs/SPs (I can tell you that for certain because I've tried).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Alchemist
#8569 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 10:23 PM
Isn't there a power outage mod in testing?

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Instructor
#8570 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 10:44 PM
Yes, @Lamare, I think, is working on that. But as far as I know, it won't exactly be that scenario. I may be wrong, though.

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Mad Poster
#8571 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
Oh! For the 'scare burglar' spell, I have an idea... how about summoning a special version of the spectral servant that will savage the burglar? Also, other spells can include "Fountain of Youth" and "One More Day" which, if they backfire, can make the sim more playful.

Kind of like Sophie's mod, but well... as a spell?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Forum Resident
#8572 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 12:14 AM
I've heard it told that there was, at one point, supposed to be a texting feature. Not sure if that's true. But seeing as how sims have cell phones, and there IS a system of electronic communication, i bet it's doable. You could use the phone menu and add a "text" so-and-so option. Then employ the same system the game already uses for sending/receiving email. I'm sure it could be accomplished. Just not sure how much use it'd actually get. my sims hardly ever email each other. They CERTAINLY dont tweet!

-gE
>=)
Mad Poster
#8573 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 12:16 AM
Something that allows un-owned community lots to function like owned community lots where you can save without borking the game. Also, you can pick up where you left off if the game crashes! Dammit!
just a girl
#8574 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
Isn't there a power outage mod in testing?

Since Yvelotic2001 mentioned me, here's the link to the newest files: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...360#post5421360
There are a few power related events, including power outage.
Mad Poster
#8575 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Kind of like Sophie's mod, but well... as a spell?

Something like that. It would just make witches far more useful. Maybe there can even be a good spell to resurrect a dead sim - and maybe even give a slight chance of turning the sim into an occult (but not a zombie)
Page 343 of 580