Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 8:15 AM
Default I have Super Collection (mac OS). Is it possible to somehow get the missing expansion packs?
This might be a dumb question–but is there any way at all that I can get features of the other expansion packs that aren't included in the Sims Super Collection? It doesn't have apartment life, free time, h&m stuff etc. Is there some mod or something that someone has built as a makeshift workaround for this? Or is a whole extra expansion pack not something that you can feasibly make into a mod? Or however it would work? As a kid I had like every expansion pack on my old Windows vista computer. I miss apartments!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 3:56 PM
Nope. Mac doesn't have support for anything not included in the Super Collection.

You may be able to use more EPs/SPs if you set up a Windows partition (or whatever it's called) on the Mac, though. You do need Windows to run the rest of them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 9:08 AM
Ok, thanks. But is there any mod to add individual features, like being able to choose which sub-neighborhood to jump to from the save menu?