Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 1:27 AM
Default WCIF these two mods
Hello everyone hopefully you all can help me find two mods if possible,here they are as follow;

1. A mod that will Stop my teen from always destroying my sweet little Sims child Doll house. ( I am sick of a few of my Teens taking fun away from their younger brother or sister )

2. I have heard of this mod before a mod, that if one child in the household is already in Private School any other brother or sister in the household can automatic be place in private school.
Without deal with the school master, who only want to be nosey looking around in the Sims home and eating their good food just to leave and sometime say NO.
I just want those two Mods thank you

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 2:05 AM
I think this is what you want for the second one: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=132060
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 5:33 AM
Syberspunk's "Call Private School Phone Plug-In" appears to be broken. Numerous comments starting around 2007 both here on MTS and also at his thread at MATY say that the options simply will not appear on the "call" menu in the game anymore. I tried this mod myself and the options don't show up in my game either.

I usually just use TwoJeffs' old "College Adjuster" object for any students that need to switch between public and private school or to enroll "legacy" students (other mods like the Manipulator or Insiminator may have similar functions). Syberspunk's phone plug-in would be cool, but that one just doesn't seem to work for anybody anymore.

TwoJeffs' College Adjuster:
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=7.0
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 8:27 AM
I think destroying the dollhouse is to do with low aspiration. So I would check that and see what you can do to raise it or cheat it up. aspirationLevel [0-5] 5 being highest.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 2:54 PM
I have never, ever seen a teen autonomously smash a dollhouse; not even my first time playing the Newsons. Pay more attention to them, give them outings and fun and such satisfactions as are available, and your teens will be great big brothers and sisters.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 12:05 AM Last edited by Simonut : 6th Nov 2018 at 12:47 AM.
@joandsarah77 and @Peni Griffin Thanks for your replys the teens in question is Alexander Goth ( yes I do still play Pleasantview ), and if you are wondering why Alexander is still a teenager it's a simple answer lol
I have a terrible problem with letting go of my teens or child stage, I really do, it could have something to do with my childhood being the only girl out of 9 boys I was not the oldest child,
but I was made to do all house chores, including being a babysitter.

Which really took away from my time to just be a child or a teen, I was a maid.
To this very day I have not play UV all those it is in my game I hate for my teens or child to grow up, it's my favorite stage.

I have check Alex needs and wants ( he do want to go to college ) that could be the reason, but that boy in my game have always had a bad way about himself.
Three years ago he was always hiding his homework, when I finally found where he hid his homework it was way behind the house stack sky high. I had to use a mod to stop him from knocking the trash can over all the time.
Maybe I should get him out the house and send him off to college LMAO. I have seen the doll house being destroy by other teens and their love to destroy plants another of Alex thing to do.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 1:00 AM
Knocking the trash, stomping on flowers and destroying paintings are also things that occur when teens have low aspiration. Cheat it up with the cheat I gave above and that will stop. You don't need a mod just raise their aspiration level.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 2:49 AM
@joandsarah77 Thank you I was not sure what exactly to type to turn the Aspiration on and then off. I still would like to know. But I remember Merola's had a cheat for this here http://www.simchaotics.com/
It give three choices Bad, Platinum or Gold I think Platinum could be be 5 and one reason why Alex Goth is so bad he want to become Criminal Mastermind. ( Not going to happen lol )
Can I actually change what he want to be before he an adult ?

@RoxEllen1965 Thanks for the College adjuster is it an object? I could not find it in my game and TwoJeff's txt do not mention where it is found.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 3:59 AM
AspirationLevel [0-5] so if you want platinum type in 'aspirationLevel 5' There is no on or off, it simply fills the aspiration meter or empties it. If you type aspirationLevel 0 then your sim will be rock bottom.

Yes, its an object that looks like some phonebooks.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#10 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
he want to become Criminal Mastermind. ( Not going to happen lol )
Can I actually change what he want to be before he an adult ?

There are many ways to re-roll a LTW. I usually use the batbox (FFS Lot Debugger), but the Sim Blender and Sim Manipulator both also have the option (it's just a little harder to find in their menus).
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 4:54 AM
@joandsarah77 As always I learn a lot from you, you are very patience and kind as well thank you. Can I change what Alex want to be or do I have to wait until he's an adult ? And if when he become an adult if it will just change on it's own.
I don't want him to have the want of being a criminal.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#12 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 5:46 AM
Glad to help. This cheat only fills the meter, so it is red, green or platinum. It doesn't alter LTW or anything. LTW you can reroll on the Batbox.

~Call me Jo~