Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 9:05 PM Last edited by DrewInTheSky : 18th Nov 2018 at 7:48 AM.
Default [Found]WCIF Dedital Sheep hair meshes?
Hi there!
I've found some recolors in my download folder for a mesh from Dedital Sheep. Some things are still available on the website, but I didn't have any luck with the hairs.
I'm looking in particular for the mesh for Male Number 2, does anybody have it?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 4:56 AM
I should have all DeditalSheep files here, they are in bigger compilation bundles instead of each uploaded separately but the male hairs are in this file.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 7:47 AM
Thank you my dear! I'm quite sure I checked both the website and the links in the FAQ of this section... Weird how I missed it!
Does the creator go by another name?

Thanks again
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 8:41 AM
Thanks from me too foxmanic for sharing these. I didn't know that the downloads from the Dedital Sheep site weren't working properly. I've had their male hair 5 for a long time now (I think I actually got it from XM Sims), and it's good to get the other ones. They're the kind of hairs that my boys like. Thanks again

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.